New friends? or enemies? pt1

*Alex and yn arrive back at tge house*

Alex's POV

Yn got hands. she's my favorite sister besides Cassie.

(Author's note: thebestmomever or tbme= the stepmom. BossAlex or BA= alex)

"Alex clean up the house please"
-tbme

"Whatever mom"
-BA

"Dont start Alex"
-tbme

End of pov

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Diggy POV

Yn's here ain't seen here in a minute. Got my boys here Zay,Tez,Darío,Lucas,Meech,Eskimo,Dell,Lo,Kyle,Quis and Calex (sorry if i forgot anybody). My dad and step mom is having a little get together so we could make yn feel welcomed. she was my bestfriend when our parents were together....but now our dad is with his new wife. Me and yn dont have the same mom but we have the same father. my mom is yn's mom godmother so I'm yn's godbrother and half brother. my dad was a playa but i grew a strong bond with her....hopefully she is still the same.

Veronica's POV

UGHH they take me out of school just to meet a person!! WHAT! like she's not important. but anyways Mariya, my bestfriend stacy and I are going to ignore the disease.

*diggy and veronica's friends walk in the house with cassie, sm and yd*

Veronica: where is this new girl? (i dont really care about this chick)

Yd: YN come downstairs please *yells loud enough for yn to hear*

Sm: we will be back so be nice Veronica.

Veronica: your not my mom

Yd: veronica!

Veronica: sorry not sorry

*yn comes downstairs with Alex^
(Yn's outfit= white crop top, tight black and white maxi skirt to show off her butt)

Yn: yes dad?

Sm: hey yn. we are going to be back so meet some of veronica and diggy's friends.

*yd and sm leaves*

Yn: hi?

Diggy: hey yn...you gotten older ( hugs yn and looks at her butt)

Yn:omg hey daniel. (Hugs back and lets go)

Zay: are you going to introduce us to your lovely sister?

Diggy: yes everybody this is yn!

Everybody except veronica: hey yn

Diggy: yn this is (points to each one) veronica your new sister, mariya,sally,Zay,Tez,Darío,Meech,Eskimo,Dell,Lo,Kyle,Quis and Calex and Lucas my bestfriend.

Lucas's pov

Yn she looks good. i haven't seen her in awhile.....she looks like she doesnt remember me, i guess i will go along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating. but i had s busy week. im going to be busy next week too....so dont kill me jk. but Lucas is here 😁😏. Tell me what you think of this chapter. To me its kinda boring. who knows to make the words bold for ipods?