cocoa butter kisses pt1

I went to the teen summer bash (july 25,2014) in south Florida and Diggy he took off his shirt..ooh he is so fine but word on the street he only took off his shirt for Florida ;) but I had fun. seeing diggy in concert..checked off my bucket list. just need to meet him then I'll be good

http://instagram.com/p/q5s-DiCFjP/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas's pov

I can't believe yn moved on too fast, like I know I had hoes but they weren't my girlfriend except for Nicole and Rocky. I couldn't stand seeing yn with Derek so I made a false excuse to leave.. I think Derek is his name but ion care but he looks mad familiar to me.

lm: Lucas come to the basement! hurry!

*lucas walks down to the basement*

Lucas: yes? *annoyed*

lm: lose the attitude. any who..I need you to help me look for a specific picture of me and your aunt when we were little holding a snake. okay?

Lucas: why can't you do it?

lm: thanks lucas. I'll be back tonight I'm going with my friends for the day and your brother is with his godfather so..once you find the picture text it to me and put it in my room. okay?

Lucas: okay

*Lm goes upstairs and leaves the house. Lucas plops down on the couch on instagram*

Lucas: hot,ratchet,thot,nice kicks, b-beautiful yn looks beautiful but Dominic just ruins the picture.... " going out wit the bae. I love men in suits and ties. off 2 amor's fancy restaurant @TherealDominic "

damn yn looks good in that tight black dress. I might just go to amor's fancy restaurant with one of my thots or Nicole.

lucas calls nicki (Nicole)

Nicole: hello?

Lucas: hey nicki...want to go out?

Nicole: Lucas....I would love to be your girl!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry that I haven't updated in awhile but when I get home I will update 3 chapters and I might be home Monday night so...there will be drama,lies,secrets and Death! but anyways I need you guys to tell me somethings about courtlend before I add him and maybe jalik (he is my other bae)

love yall #teamkidlucas