cocoa butter kisses pt 2

Dominic's pov

before we go to the restaurant,I'm going to introduce Yn to some very special people to me.then we could go to the restaurant and after that the movies.

yn: umm...bae I thought the restaurant was that way.

Dominic: yup

yn: are you going to go that way?

Dominic: yup

yn: so....

Dominic: just relax bae. I got it.

yn: but-

Dominic: shhh you're talking and your suppose to relax.

im not going to tell yn where we are going because she would freak out and be like " omg what if they don't like me? look at this! I'm not dressed to meet people! why???" or “why did you tell me?"  and that's why I'm not telling her.

Dominic: here we are bae *kisses yn's cheek*

yn: if you think you're getting some you ain't because I'm a good girl.

Dominic: I don't want some and let's go. *gets out car and helps yn out the door*

yn's pov

I trust Dominic but some people told me to be careful.

flashback

veronica/mariya: *comes in yn's room* hey yn and ceecee

ceecee: hey. you guys yn is cuffed

veronica: no

mariya: way

ceecee: right? anyways who is it?

yn: his name is Dominic. he is a dancer, he dances with diggy.

mariya: details

veronica: forget the details!

ceecee: right? we need a picture.

mariya: true because yn be getting the hot ones,sexy ones and?

all except yn: the tall ones and the athletic ones and the performers.

yn: no I don't.

ceecee: okay name 1 person who doesn't fit any of those.

yn: well...

veronica: exactly none.

yn: his name is Michael

mariya: details while you're describing Michael you could get the picture of Dominic.

yn: fine. ceecee you know Michael from 6th grade with the glasses and braces about 2inches taller than me. always had a crush on Tanya?

ceecee: that Michael?!

yn: yes

veronica: who's that?

ceecee: you know Michael #6 on the basketball team?

veronica:him? he is fine that don't count.

ceecee: he wasn't that cute and guess who gave him an upgrade?

mariya: who?

yn: I did. we dated secretly for 5 years on and off and we were best friends before we dated and the only reason why we were on and off was because we thought it was better to be friends instead and one day I helped him with his style and game. then boom you got Michael #6 of the basketball team. oh here's the picture of my bae.

mariya: he is fine.

veronica: yes he is.

ceecee: he is but he is dangerous. be very careful girl.

end of flashback

*the front door opens and a old lady runs up to hug me*

Dominic: yn...this is my grandmother.

(Dominic's grandma= dgm)

dgm: call me g-ma or Kathy or even ma

yn: okay..Kathy.

Kathy: come on in.well I'll be back *whispers something in Dominic's ear and smiles at yn then enters the kitchen*

Dominic: umm Yn...I haven't been really truthful to you.

yn: okay what do you-

??: dada!!

Dominic: *picks up ??*  yn...this is my daughter Cassandra Faith Sanders.

yn: hi cutie

Cassandra: ......

Dominic: say hello Cass

Cassandra: h-hi *tucks head on the side of Dominic's neck*

yn: she's adorable...where's her mom?

Dominic: thanks...umm she uh left me with her she wasn't ready.

yn: oh *looks down*

Dominic: it's okay. I wanted you to meet Cassandra because I don't want to bring just anybody around her because I have respect for my daughter.

yn: I clearly understand. but...why me?

Dominic: we've been dating for awhile now and I really like you and I wanted you two to meet each other.

yn:aww but how could you do all of the tours and watch her?

Dominic: my grandmother looks after her and my sister and her godmother. I do the tours so I could provide for my family and especially for Cassandra. she's a smart lil girl. umm... we should get going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.mn didn't see that one coming. is Dominic dangerous? or just a playa? what do you think about yn and Dominic's relationship? should they be together or nah? bnnon

comment,vote and share please. I need all my lovely readers to leave some questions for the characters or even me.

love y'all

xoxo