Chapter 4

Natsu vanished inside of his house as it was nighttime. He walked over to the fridge and got some water.

"You know Rias will now be after you right?" Ddraig told Natsu who sigh.

"Yea I know but it won't matter they can't force me to do anything they are to weak." Natsu told them and Ddraig laughed.

"Hahahaha this is true." Ddraig started as Natsu took his shoes off. "but you can't say the same for lily" Natsu stoped and stood there not knowing Lily was listening. "she can't use her powers safely so that makes her a target that they may try to use against you." Natsu face grew to a enraged one as his power slowly started to rise as his sharingan awoke and his teeth and nail sharpened as his dragon markings glowed and ran up his face.

"If any of the factions even fathoms laying a hand on her I will personally wipe there entire race off the face of this earth, and I won't be merciful." Natsu own voice changed as his power slowly went back down

"You likeeeeeeee Lily." Ddraig teased Natsu who face grew red.

"Shut up you stupid lizard." Natsu yelled back and Ddraig only laughed harder.

"Natsu." Natsu looked over to the stairs and saw that Lily was there. She was swearing a night gown that was faded so Natsu could see her bra and underwear, Natsu face grew even darker as he quickly looked away.

"L-Lily." Natsu called her name as he still didn't look at her. "W-what are you wearing?" Natsu asked and Lily looked at her outfit then back at Natsu.

"This is my night gown I wear this or I don't wear anything to bed." Lily told Natsu who face grew darker.

"W-why are you up this late?" Natsu asked and now Lily's face darkened.

"Well you see, I am ummmm.... scared to sleep alone." Lily told Natsu who face went back to normal as he finally looked up to her.

"Do you want me to stay with you until you fall alseep?" Natsu asked and Lily nodded her head and Natsu sigh. "Ok go to my room I will be there in a second." Natsu told her and she nodded and left.

"Oh yea you got the hots for her." Ddraig told Natsu who groaned.

"Your lucky your not alive anymore." Natsu told the dragon of domination who laughed again. Natsu made his way upstairs and into his room and he saw Lily laying in the middle of the bed.

"Ok I will stay next to you until you fall asleep." Natsi told Lily who smiled and nodded her head.

Time skip.

20 minutes went by and Natsu saw Lily alseep so he stood up not knowing she was actually awake and pulled his shirt off and he heard Lily gasp.

"N-Natsu your-." Issei looked back at Lily.

"L-Lily I thought you where asleep?" Natsu asked and she shook her head

"What happened to you?" Lily asked and Natsu sigh.

"Let's just say beginning a heavenly dragon has its drawbacks." Natsu told Lily who actually looked worried about what happened.

"Where will you sleep?" Lily asked and Natsu pointed to the door.

"The couch downstairs." Natsu told Lily.

"Why don't we share the bed?" Lily asked with a blushed face.

"Hehehehe."

"Shut it." Natsu told Ddraig who laughed again.

"I guess we could do that." Natsu told her and he walked over to the bed and got in and laid down.

"Goodnight Lily." Natsu told the ice princess.

"Goodnight Issei." Lily told Natsu who fell asleep fast as Lily moved over to laying on Natsu with her legs around his left one witch for some reason made her feel safe and helped her sleep as well.

Bammm comment like share and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUTTT