Chapter 1

A handsome young man with dark red hair and gray eyes Wearing a red T-shirt that hugged a nice muscular frame with black joggers and black and red high tops was walking onto the school grounds like a normal day as he looked over he saw Rias and Sona talking to each other. This was Natsu Dragneel

"Ddraig those 2 are devil I assume?" Natsu asked the heavenly dragon of dominion who responded back.

"Yes those 2 have the same aura as 2 devil kings, I am guessing they are the siblings of them." Ddraig told Natsu who nodded his head and walked to class.

Time skip after school

Natsu was walking away from school when he stopped to get a look at the water.

"Something on your mind Natsu?" The heavenly dragon of dominion asked and Natsu sigh.

"I guess, ever sense my parents where killed my hole life turned upside down." Natsu told Ddraig who felt sad for his host, he knew the death of his parents was hard on him and it sucked to see such a amazing young boy watch his parents die.

"I understand partner it's gonna suck but once we find the fallen angle that killed them you will get your revenge." Ddraig told Natsu who sigh and nodded his head, but he heard footsteps coming from his side and saw a women with black hair and purple eyes with a busy figure standing there with a suitcase.

"Fallen." Natsu thought with discuss, Ddraig caught onto it as fast as Natsu did.

"Ummm excuse me are you Natsu?" The women asked and Issei locked eyes with her.

"Yea that's me how can I help you?" Natsu asked ready to fight knowing it was gonna happen.

"I was wondering if you would want to like go on a date with me?" The women asked and Natsu smiled.

"Sorry but I don't date dirty fallen angles." Natsu told the women who eyed widen as she jumped back.

"How do you know I am a fallen you dirty human?" The women asked and Natsu smiled.

"Because I can sense your aura same with the 2 sister of the devil kings, so why don't you tell me your name and who you work for and we won't need to fight." Natsu told Raynare who growled.

"Fine dose not matter to me your gonna die anyway my names Raynare and I work for a high class fallen angel named kokabiel." Raynare told Natsu who cocked a eyebrow.

"Sounds like fun but I am gonna ask you to leave this town fallen." Natsu asked and Raynare was covered In a bright yellow glow as the sky turned multi colored.

"DIE." Raynare yelled and she threw a light spear and Natsu activated his sharingan and opened a rift that eat the light spear. "W-what?" Raynare asked until she saw Natsu eyed and went pale. "T-those eyes n-no." Raynare took as step back as Natsu's Sharingan started to spin fast as it turned into the evolved sharingan as he was coated in gray flames as he vanished and reappear with his first plunge into Raynare chest.

"Told you this would not be good for you." Natsu said as he ripped his hand out as his sharigan went back to its base form and Raynare turned into a ton of fallen feathers. "I can sense a devil by Ddraig." Natsu told Ddraig who nodded.

"I can sense her too in the bush to your right." Natsu looked over and saw the aura flow of a short person with his Sharingan and smiled.

"Come out devil before I get you out myself." Natsu yelled and he watched the person start to run the other way as that person found themselves running for what seemed to long.

"What the hell I feel like I am running no where?" Akeno asked herself.

"That's because your trapped in a illusion." Akeno looked back and saw Issei with his blood red eyes with flamed markings.

"Where are we and who are you?" Akeno asked as she tried to summon her power but couldn't.

"We are in my world here I am god." Natsu told her. "Now I am gonna erase your memories and let you go because I can't let you know who I am just quite yet." Natsu eyes glowed a blood red as Akeno fell to the ground as he came out of the illusion. Natsu picked her up and vanished in front of the orc and left Akeno there and vanished again to not be seen.

Bamm that's a wrap comment like share and as I always say until next time ALEX_UZI14 OUTTT