Chapter 2

Natsu awoke from his sleep to move over and to see it's another bright day and another day to get over with. Natsu looked over and saw a set of chest pieces all in order but the king pice was missing. That was a gift given to Natsu from the Green Satan from a meeting they had a couple of months ago.

"Hmmm how about we go find me a peerage member?" Natsu asked himself and Ddraig spoke up.

"I think that's a amazing way to spend your day Issei you could use a strong peerage." Natsu smiled at the idea of getting a peerage member.

"There was word about a ice storm happening in the underworld a couple of days ago from a unknown source." Natsu said and Ddraig smiled.

"You thinking what I am thinking?" Ddraig asked and Natsu nodded.

"Time to take a trip to the underworld."

Time skip

You can see Natsu flying into the underworld in his balance breaker as he found the spot where it looked like a snow storm was happening.

"I sense a strong aura inside that storm." Ddraig told Natsu who knew he found the Jack pot.

"Then I think I found my first piece." Natsu flew down and landed hard on his feet as he walked threw the harsh storm. "Damn it's cold." Natsu used his hellfire to warn his body up.

"Your close to the source of the power." Ddraig told Natsu who nodded his head as he counted to walk In his balance breaker as he walked into the middle for the storm it was calm and quite.

"Where is it?" Issei asked himself until he looked over and saw a a person sitting it the middle of the field.

"That's it Issei." Ddraig told Natsu who deactivated his armor as he walked up and saw the person.

"Ddraig who is she?" Natsu asked getting a good look at the girl and he was struck from her beauty. She has gray hair and purple eyes and has a sharp face. She was to Natsu drop dead beautiful.

(Remove the horns and halo and her selves are lose and go over her hands)

"I don't know partner but she is giving off a strong and uncontrollable aura be on guard." Natsu nodded his head as he walked closer to the girl he could hear her crying.

"Umm hello." Natsu called out and the girl looked up to him and yelled.

"GO AWAY." She threw her hand up and a spike of ice shot at Natsu who dodged the attack by rolling to the side.

"Woooo relax there." Natsu called out but he saw the storm get stronger and she threw more ice at him so he dodged theses ones and hide behind a tree. "I am not here to harm you I just wanna talk." Natsu yelled and the girl finally responded.

"NO YOU WANT MY POWERS, THIS CURSE." The girl yelled and Natsu sigh.

"Do I need to use force Ddraig?" Natsu asked and Ddraig shook his head.