Introduction

Bahja Pov

Hey yall my name is Bahja Shamoni Rodriguez. I'm 18 years old i just graduated high school I ain't going to fucking college fuck that shit. I'm a proud stripper baddest one in town ever since I moved down to ATL. I live on my own my parents were killed my lil sister lives with my aunt in New York. But i be killing the game and these hoes stay hating on me. But i flip my weave and keep on moving. Oh and one more thing I'm gay. Don't fuck wit no men a lap dance that's it.

Zonnique Pov

Was good niggas. It's Zonnique the best drug lords daughter in all of ATL. Yes niggas the baddest bitch out here I'm 18 I graduated high school fuck college that shit ain't for me. Fuck I look like. I work with my father in the game. Soon I will be running that shit. Oh and by the way I'm gay. I get all the pussy but uh I don't want that i want that wifey type shit cuz these hoes ain't shit. I'm heading the to the strip club tonight. Hopefully getting some numbers break someone's heart or find wifey who knows.

Jacob: You you ready to go?

Zonnique: yea

We got in my truck and i drove off to the club. I got all my niggas with me. No they ain't no females I can't fuck with them since I'm so famous and the baddest they can't handle me.

We made it and I walked it they had a special spot reserved for me and my boys we head over and we ordered mad drinks. Niggas is getting fucked up tonight.

Bahja Pov

Word on the street that Zonnique is coming through to the club tonight. See i would fuck with her but she fucks wit people's emotions. I know cause all my friends got played by her ass i know her game. But i can't lie she is sexy. So what to do depends what my boss tell me.

Boss: Bahja shake ya ass today. Give our special guest a lap dance during your show.

Bahja: aight.

Channel: Why does she get to give her a lap dance.

Bahja: Bitch because I'm the baddest at what the fuck I do and your not shit that's why bitch.

Channel: Bitch but i can whoop your ass real fucking quick.

Bahja: I would love to see your try.

I went up to her and grabbed by her hair. And swung her ass into the door and starting punching the shit out of her face. She didn't even have the chance to touch me. Then security came and took her out the back.

Boss: Bahja you need to stop fighting.

Bahja: Then tell these bitches not to test me.

Boss: get ready you go up in 10 minutes.

I got ready I put on my neon pink outfit let my hair flow fixed my makeup and told the dj the song I'm dancing to which is freaky by Germaine Edwards.

Hype man: Alright yall ready for the notorious Star!!!

Everyone clapped and cheered my name. Zonnique looked like these Niggas need to hurry up.

Hype man: Here is Star!!!!

I walked on stage and Zonnique eyes got huge. I smirked at her. I starting dancing and working the damn thing I got off stage they put the light on me i walked over to Zonnique gave her a little something her eyes were huge and before I walked away she gave me a huge stack of cash. I walked away and ended my dance with a split and smirked at Zonnique and got up and took all the cash that was on the stage and walked off and put my money in my bag.

I got dressed in my high waisted skirt and White fitted crop top and white heels and walked through the club and go put my stuff in my car. After i walked back in the club i went to the bar. I ordered me two shots and took them. And someone came up behind me and covered my eyes.

Bahja: What the fuck get your hands off my eyes.

Zonnique:*moves hands* well shit excuse the fuck out of me. My bad shawty.

Bahja: oh god what do you want my number. Nah shawty you can't have it.

Zonnique: Damn already turning niggas down.

Bahja:girl please you can have anyone else you want. But you ain't getting my number.

Damn Bahja turning niggas down already. How yall like the story? Comment down below.

Tiana ♡ ♡