☆彡

9
nine-hundred-sixty-seven fucking episodes
☆*:.。.☆彡.。.:*☆

there was always a sense of joy whenever jaemin would go out to meet jeno after classes. when school was over, he would immediately rush over to one of the cherry blossom trees in the front of the school and wait patiently for him.

today was no different.

he didn't have a shift to work that night, so if course he was gonna spend his free time with his boyfriend.

this was how he was spending his junior year.

it seems like just yesterday that he met chenle and donghyuck. or when jeno let him stay the night at his house when he couldn't bring it in himself to go home.

like some kinda shounen anime.

very, VERY, shounen.

jaemin taps around at his phone, playing a quick game of banG dream as he waits for jeno to come get him so they could leave together.

he was at a 731 combo, which was pretty fucking godly if you asked him. jaemin started playing a lot of rhythm games when taeil got him a computer for christmas. and when he bought himself a better phone.

his fingers move swiftly across the screen, the song nearly about to end before a water bottle blocks his vision, making him lose his combo and just fail the song all in all.

"whatcha doin—"

"JENO YOU DUMB BITCH, YOU MADE ME LOSE THE COMBO I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU!" jaemin exclaims, about to throw his phone on the ground out of pure spite and frustration.

rhythm games were not fun after hitting a certain point.

it was always an adrenaline rush followed by a struggle to keep your brain in focus and your hands to stop shaking.

"woah, woah, i'm sorry, nana." jeno apologizes with a small frown, "i didn't realize you were playing that until after i looked over."  he pulls the water bottle away and rubs the back of his neck.

with a bite of his lip, knuckles going from white to red after loosening his grip on his phone a bit, jaemin takes a deep breath before leaning up to give jeno a kiss on the lips.

"it's fine i just— i wasn't aware of how laser focused in i was on it." he says, voice wavering a bit. the nervousness jaemin gets from playing these games never went away that quickly. "i'm sorry for calling you a mean name. i shouldn't have said that."

jeno smiles at him softly, "it's okay, nana. i understand. i would be mad too if someone messed me up." he then hands the water bottle back out to jaemin sensing he needed it, "i got this for you by the way. it's peach flavored since i know you don't enjoy regular water."

the honey haired boy slips his phone in his pocket before gratefully taking it from jeno and gives him yet another kiss before opening it up and taking a long drink.

it was a cute random act of kindness.

he liked knowing jeno knew what he liked and what he didn't like. jaemin liked knowing jeno only treated him like this, and that he was sweet, generous, funny, cute....