☆彡

5
na jaemin, you have an admirer i see.
☆*:.。.☆彡.。.:*☆

"jeno? OH MY GOD JENO LEEEE!!!!"

jeno's head snaps towards where he hears his name. it was 6 in the morning and he was already getting called out like this? what're the odds.

he looks behind him and sees nothing but an empty hallway making him bite his inner cheeks in annoyance before turning back around.

the blonde shakes his head and closes his eyes as he does so, maybe he just didn't get enough sleep last night. that or maybe it was just cause he actually had a proper interaction with his ex that made him think he was at least getting SOMEWHERE.

they're sitting on their beds silently, one reading a textbook on microbiology, and the other making a presentation for criminal justice.

both still have jaemin's airpods in as they do so, having them being connected to jaemin's phone again while listening to his 'sparkle, honey, moon, flower' playlist as he had mentioned earlier that night.

jaemin ends up falling asleep first while listening to 'when it rains in night' by pentagon.

he scoffed when it came on. when he wanted to put a theme song on for them, that was the one he originally picked. but at the same time, he didn't really want jaemin thinking he's that desperate.

not yet. of course as time goes by, jeno thinks he's gonna have to beg on his knees. in truth, he understands why jaemin is upset.

he understands why jaemin doesn't want to listen now. maybe he was just waiting until he could move on so it didn't hurt as bad.

god, the thought of jaemin moving on makes jeno break inside.

though if he does, it'll be his fault. minutes, hours, days, months, hell even years could go by, and there won't be a day he won't blame himself for fucking up with someone that meant the world to him.

at this point in time, jeno's still motivated. but afraid at the same time. afraid that he'll get tired of continuously chasing after someone. afraid that one day he'll wake up and feel exhausted.

but he tends to push those thoughts to the side because in the end, na jaemin is worth it. their relationship is worth fighting for even though it's barely there.

after all, jeno just wants the best for jaemin. he always will.

once he opens his eyes after standing in place for a hot minute, he's greeted with nothing but the hall we had been walking down prior. and so he continues until a person suddenly pops their head in front of him.

"AH FUCK!" jeno exclaims, jumping back in shock seeing the persons face so close to his.

"I'M SO SORRY, ARE YOU OKAY???"

the boy stands up properly with a look of concern on his face, he can't even look jeno directly in the eyes since he's a little taller than him, so basically he's staring at the top of his head.

jeno takes a minute to breathe before he looks up at the person, least to say his jaw dislocated from his the rest of his face when he did. "yuk.... hei?"