☆彡

4
my sparkle star, honey, moon, sunflower playlist
☆*:.。.☆彡.。.:*☆

"so what you're telling us is," chenle begins with a chicken wing in his hand waving it with every word he said. "you're forcing yourself to stay with jeno cause if you room with someone else, you'll be fined?"

jaemin nods with a sip of his beer and a scowl on his face. "yeah, hence why we're hanging out at my dorm and not mark's. that rat liu yangyang, i can't believe him."

"no one really likes yangyang anyways, he's always been like that." chenle mutters taking a bite of his chicken. "before you ask, we were classmates in third grade in china. then his bitchass moved to germany in fifth, and i don't know why he came back in eighth, but he did."

donghyuck rests his head on jaemin's thigh looking up at the ceiling with a chicken leg in his mouth as well. he takes a bite before removing it while beginning to speak.

"so where's redacted?"

"you don't have to keep calling him redacted." jaemin mutters. "but hell, how and why should i know? he could be at the top of namsan tower ready to jump and i wouldn't care."

donghyuck snorts taking another bite if his food. "you, chenle, and i all know that's not true. even mark, jisung, and renjun know that's not true."

"speaking of which, where are they? it feels like we haven't talked to them in years."

chenle rolls his eyes putting his empty chicken bone down on the paper plate in the middle of their circle picking up his can of beer afterwards. "we literally just saw them during lunch."

"plus, shouldn't you be on night patrol with sungie....?"

the red heads eyes seem to have lit up at that as he sat up abruptly nearly choking on his food. jaemin pats his back trying to stop himself from giggling before donghyuck throws his bone onto the plate, takes a swig of jaemin's beer, and stands up grabbing his jacket off of jaemin's bed.

"fuck, i gotta go." he announces before kissing both chenle and jaemin's heads. "i love you, don't stay up too late my dear parents. your child has something to do."

"hyuck, you're the oldest one here!" chenle exclaims ruffling his hair after donghyuck had laid his lips on it. "and don't kiss me! we all know where those lips have been!"

"if you're talking about mark's—"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" chenle speaks over him with his fingers in his ears and his eyes shut tightly.

jaemin looks up at donghyuck with a raised eyebrow. "mark's....?"

"mark's button nose, precious cheeks, plump lips, cute forehead...?"

"we all know that's not what you meant, but whatever floats your boat." jaemin shrugs before he picks his can of beer up, not even caring that donghyuck had drank from it, and took a sip himself. "just go before you get another penalty."

the red head scowls at jaemin before he ultimately leaves, but not before he goes iver to chenle, pulls out one of his fingers, and whispers a small, "dick." in his ear skipping, out the door afterwards.