☆彡

6
you're still like a puppy.
☆*:.。.☆彡.。.:*☆

lunch.

lunch was donghyuck and companies favorite time of day (as donghyuck likes to call it). for it was a time they could all (with the exception of jeno and jaemin) talk about the drama that had been going on within their group of friends.

lucas never showed up to them though cause he was always too busy talking to yangyang and that other new kid kunhang (or hendery?? they don't know what his name really is).

there was another one, but none of them knew his name.

but they have seen him hanging out with jaemin for the past few days lately. hence, the main topic of their conversation was,

"operation separate na jaemin and that chinese kid we don't know, start!" chenle exclaims as he takes a swig of his sweet tea.

that was just how their lunch started.

the cafeteria was filled with students of all kinds. engineering majors, music majors, medical majors, business majors.

a variety of conversations spark among them. ones that have to do with classes and assignments, maybe for jobs they would get in the future after college.

the atmosphere was light, though the lights were dim. the weather outside was chilly, but it was warm within.

walls were painted beige and the chairs were spruce with round tables to compliment the scene. in truth, their university was much prettier than others. small bonsais in the middle of each table, cute spherical lights hung around the top of the walls.

what was supposed to be a cafeteria seemed more like a café. no one complained though. the art majors were the ones who put the work, effort, and funds into upgrading the area. including renjun who was an interior design major.

but what would be good for discussing assignments and bullshit professors turned into more of a 'cheesy romance novel' one for mark, renjun, donghyuck, chenle, and jisung who were all more focused on their best friends dying love lives than the essays piling up one by one in their planners.

"we don't even know his name." jisung makes a sound similar to one of a motor boat before popping a french fry into chenle's mouth. "how're we supposed to.. oh i don't know, sabotage him if we don't know his name???"

renjun taps his fingers on the table, his fingernails causing an annoying noise to be made. "isn't he friends with yangyang?" he asks, mark shakes his head.

"no. i've never seen them together." mark replies as he throws his head back only for a cherry tomato to be placed inside his mouth by none other than the cherry head himself who called for a meeting.

donghyuck then pops a cherry tomato into his mouth as he ponders on it, "well," he starts once he swallows ignoring the way renjun's fingernails were still making that aggravating noise, "we could do this two," he holds up his pointer and middle fingers, "ways."

"oh no." jisung exasperates, "whatever it is, we don't want it."

to which donghyuck shakes his head, "it's nothing TOO bad."