☆彡

2
the audacity
☆*:.。.☆彡.。.:*☆

jisung and donghyuck have never feared the mental state of jaemin and jeno's face until that specific moment when they were both huddled behind a wall watching as jeno walked to room 193 with his bags.

both were on patrol for starting a food fight during dinner like the elementary kids they truly were and had to at least catch one person snooping around or else they'd have to do it again the next night.

which wasn't fun because donghyuck wanted to sneak to mark's room to cuddle with him and jisung had a shit ton of assignments and of course, chenle.

as they watched jeno finally reach the specific door, both of them gulped simultaneously.

"i hope nana's fine." jisung mumbled as donghyuck nodded. "more like i hope he'll be fine. jeno's two steps away from reaching the door."

donghyuck paused to see jeno pulling out his keys, "d-do we stop him or not?!" he then asked in a panic and jisung slapped his hand over his mouth pulling him back behind the wall.

"could you keep it down?! i'd like to remind you, jeno doesn't even know we go to school here and is probably just enrolling cause it's the best university in seoul." jisung explained firmly, something donghyuck wasn't used to.

donghyuck scoffed as he pushed the younger's hand off of his face, "you mean, he didn't see you when you were practicing?"

"i ran out of there as soon as i saw his side profile." jisung replied. "wouldn't really know what to say to someone who left for five years to whatever country he moved to. not my business, we're not friends anymore."

"i'd say, i think you jeno and the others go way back, you can't just let him go like that." donghyuck sighed before looking around the corner again seeing how the door was shut and jeno was gone. "sure, it'll take a while to rebuild your trust towards him, but because you're a soft boy, you'll forgive him eventually."

jisung rolled his eyes before too looking around the corner, a sense of panic rushing through his veins. "h-he's in! fuck, hyuck screw the mushy shit, jeno's IN and oh my god oh my god oh my god WHAT IF-"

"you're the one telling me to keep my voice down, yet you're the one practically yelling?!" donghyuck whispered cutting the now gray haired boy off. "calm down a little, it's not like something bad is gonna-"

bang!

jisung and donghyuck both shot each other a look of worry knowing it came from jaemin and jeno's shared room.

"i think something bad just happened. thanks, hyuck! you jinxed it!"

--🏹--

jaemin was working on the essay he had promised his professor he'd get done by the end of the week.

it wasn't a hard topic, just about the benefits of having a dog. jaemin liked this because it was easy and when he still lived with taeil during the summer before college, he had adopted a small golden retriever and named it boba.

after living with boba for a while, jaemin had grown accustomed to dogs. and when he moved out, he was slightly upset, but made a promise to visit taeil and jaehyun (that had moved in with him) at least once a month.