☆彡

11
jaemin is most definetly not yours at the moment.
☆*:.。.☆彡.。.:*☆

dejun wasn't a bad person.

at least that's what he'd like to think.

he was just a boy with a crush, how was it his fault that the boy he so happened to like was in a weird situationship with that guy lee jeno?

the only reason he found out that jeno was his ex or whatever was through sungchan who had told him in the dining hall when he was eating his dinner.

"i noticed you were getting close with jaemin, i just wanted to let you know that he already has something going on with one of lucas's best friends."

the process of elimination took 2 seconds since lucas only had one best friend who was a boy.

but? who cares, it's not like they were dating or anything— jaemin told him that jeno was his ex from high school, so why should that matter now?

the past should belong in the past, and if jaemin was still hung up over a little high school relationship that wasn't gonnna last anyway, why should he have to suffer the consequences of that?

dejun doesn't really know to the full extent what happened to them, but what he does know is that jeno left to some far away land and wasn't in contact with his former friends for 5 years? he can't remember.

wasn't in contact with jaemin.

so why the hell was it so difficult to get him off of his dick? it's not like jeno made any efforts to talk to him or explain anything to him. this was pure insanity on jaemin's part because had it been dejun in his shoes, he would've never wanted anything to do with him again.

whatever.

"yah, dejun, fuck you staring at?"

dejun is so lost in thought he almost forgets he was working at his part-time job with some other chinese transfer named kun.

"huh?" he turns around and is met with kun's eyes squinted at him, arms crossed over his chest. "i'm not staring at anything."

"you've been staring outside the window for the past five minutes with a customer in front of you."

"okay and you didn't bother taking their order at the other register?"

dejun notices the way kun's expression morphed from confused to frustrated. he decides to spare himself a tongue lashing from him and turns around to the customer to take their order. "sorry, what can i get for you?"

"crazy how you don't recognize me." the customer scowls at him before going off on his 6 drink order.

"should i?" dejun mutters, punching in the order, "what's the name on this?"

"haechan."

the name rings a bell in dejun's head, looking up from the computer and finally being met eye to eye with the eyes of a boy with fiery red hair and sunkissed skin. this was one of jaemin's friends, that's right.

haechan sticks his card into the reader while still locking eyes with dejun, his facial expression unreadble. dejun wasn't sure what the vibe was in the cafe right now, but he knew it wasn't a pleasant one.