☆彡

1
so he's back?
☆*:.。.☆彡.。.:*☆

"i expect the most from you especially, na. don't disappoint me."

"i'll make sure to get this paper to you at the end of the week!"

jaemin exclaimed happily and confidently towards his professor who had assigned him and his college mates to write. individually of course.

his professor shot him a look of both amusement and evident joy. obviously jaemin was his favorite student having knowing him for almost 3 years.

always turned his work in, was almost never wrong. every professor jaemin had adored him with his diligence and confidence.

and with that, it was finally time to leave for lunch. jaemin had waved one last time at his prof who had gave him a small grin as he exited the room.

now to most people, you would go to the cafeteria for lunch. but not with this specific boy.

jaemin cut the happy facade once he was out of the room, running quickly to his room, not wanting anything to do with anyone anymore.

once he reached his door, he immediately unlocked it and went in, slamming it behind him. his bracelet clanking against the door knob in the process.

the bracelet. the one he got him all those years ago. jaemin made sure to have the cup of noodles charm removed the moment he found out jeno had left. but he still kept it in the original box with the original notes and picture.

as much as he wanted to throw it out, his words stuck with him. and now he wears it all the time without his charm on it because well, jaemin didn't want to keep him close after he had drifted so far away.

sighing, he ran a hand through his honey brown hair. he hasn't dyed back to its original shade ever since high school, and he doesn't plan on it either.

that specific color of his hair held a lot of memories. such as the nickname, "honey boy" that he didn't like being called anymore, but secretly hoped he would again some day soon.

it had been a long 5 years since anyone had called him it, though. it had been a long 5 years just in general.

a hard 5 years. whatever happened at the end of senior year was like vegas.

what stayed in seoul high, stayed in seoul high.

but that didn't stop any of their past classmates he saw on campus talking about what had happened, or what words were exchanged in the process.

jaemin's heart ached at the mere thought of it.

he and jeno fighting outside where he and the others used to eat lunch about something jaemin accused him of that jeno had denied.

a girlfriend. jeno had a girlfriend. a pretty one at that. jaemin had never felt so insecure and devastated in his life.

jeno instantly denied it, though. but it was obvious. the latter didn't think much of it at first because he knew jeno loved him and only him, but when renjun and jisung walked up to him with frantic looks on their faces, that's when he knew.

with a phone shoved in his face of a girl named, "minseo"'s instagram account filled with candid shots of jeno and dumb little captions of, "i wuv uuuu💞"

that's when he knew.

though, the young basketball player denied all allegations. even when showed the pictures of him and minseo, he continued to deny that they were ever together.