Prologue-ish

They had been friends since practically birth, Luke and Calum had; their mothers having gone to high school together, then remaining friends afterwards. Luke can't even remember the first time he properly met Calum. Had to have been when both were still in the womb.
Calum's just a few months older than Luke, but that doesn't stop him from being overly protective of the younger boy. Calum had always been there for Luke he always helped him become happy after something happened. Both are now in year eleven, and still best friends.
Most things are still the same, except some days Luke seems sadder than before, though others, he seems happier, with more smiles, and laughs. Calum's worried about Luke, but he knows that if he brings it up, Luke won't be happy. He'll become distant, and even worse than he was before Calum asked him. Luke wasn't always like this; there was a time when he was happy. When he never had to force himself to smile.
But something happened.
It ruined everything.
Since then, Luke has had trouble feeling. It seems as if everything's numb. Like nothing could rattle him anymore. Even though he's mean to Calum, and sometimes refuses to see or talk to him for days on end, he loves Calum, in a brotherly way, of course. Calum is the only one who has ever cared enough to be there for Luke. A lot of people degrade Luke. They bully him, and call him a freak for the clothes he wears, and the bands he likes. Calum looks and listens to the same music as Luke, but he's tougher, and looks more intimidating than Luke does, so the bully's don't mess with him.

Michael was the schools loner. He was a known bully of Bluewood high, and wasn't liked by many people; though, he didn't like many people, so it didn't bother him all that much. He was never shown love, so he never showed love. Being nice was something completely foreign to him. His parents never cared, and he was too hostile to try and make friends with the kids he met at school.
There's this guy, Luke, who Michael makes fun of, even though he truly wants to befriend the boy. In reality, Michael is just a poor soul; a lonely kid who doesn't believe in himself, or his future.

Then there's Ashton, a boy who, like Luke, has been bullied multiple times by the ruthless kids at school. It all affected him in the worst way, pushing him to thoughts he never wanted, nor thought he'd ever have. He didn't mean to get that far into his own despair all those years ago. He didn't mean to let himself gather the marks on his skin, but it happened.
Now, he's mostly okay. He's happier, and makes it his mission to help anyone he can. He tries his hardest to find, and help the people in need, to notice the signs. He hasn't met any of the boys yet, but little does he know, they could be the ones to forever save him. And he could be the one to forever save them.

This is kind of the prologue/introduction to the story, and the relationships of the boys so far, but yeah! Hope y'all enjoy it! Most of this is stuff I've luke wanted to see in an imagine or fic, so yeah..