7

LUKES POV

Me and the boys are sitting outside Michael's hospital room, waiting for some news on his health. Ashton and Calum are talking about some TV show, while I'm just listening to music.
"Luke?" I look up to see Ashton staring at me. "You okay?" No.
"I don't.... No. I'm not. Ash, I can't lose him." Ashton looks at me with sympathy.
"C'mere" I'm quick to fall into his arms. He hugs me tightly, burying his face into my hair. "It's okay. He's okay."
"H-how do you know for sure, ashy?" I whimper.
"I just do. He's a fighter." I nod at his words.
"Ashton.." Calum says, his voice cracking. We look at him to see tears running down his face. "I'm so scared." He sobs out. Ashton opens the arm that's not around me, and Calum falls into it.
"Shh, Cal. He'll be alright."
"Anyone here for a Michael Clifford?" All three of us look up at the woman.
"Yeah. We are. Is he okay??" Calum exclaims.
"Yes. He's in great condition. Just one thing..." She pauses. "Was he abused a lot?" The three of us nod. "I don't think it would be wise to put him back with his father. Could he possibly stay with any of you?" Calum nods immediately.
"He can stay with me." The doctor smiles.
"Alright. Would you three like to see him?" We all jump up, excited to see Michael. The doctor leads us to his room. "Here we are. Be gentle. He's gone through a lot today."
"Of course."

Ashton's POV

We walk into the room that holds Michael. Luke runs up to him, tears running down his face. "I'm sorry this happened I'm so sorry. Please forgive me please." Luke sobs over him. Claim and I walk towards the two boys. Michael is holding Luke in his arms while Luke sobs out apologizes.
"Luke, honey.. It's not your fault." Michael's quiet voice comes from the bed.
"I'm sorry." Luke just repeats over and over.
"Lukey, calm down, baby. You didn't do anything wrong. You're alright. Mikey's alright." Calum says from behind me.
Michael just continues holding him, whispering calming words to the boy in his arms. After a while, we finally get Luke to calm down, but he's still holding onto Michael. I turn to Calum, and ask him to go see when Michael will be home. He nods, and leaves the room, startling the two cuddling boys on the bed. "Cal went to see when you can go home." I explain softly. Michaels eyes widen, and his breath fastens. "W-what?? Home? I-I don't.. Bu-ut pl-please don't-"
"Mikey, no. You're gonna be staying with Cal. There's no way we're going to let you go back with that fucker." Michael and I are a bit taken aback at Luke's choice of words. Both of us begin laughing loudly.
"D-did I say.. Did I say something wrong?" Luke asks insecurely.
"No, baby. We were laughing because you called his dad a fucker." I clarify.
"Oh.. Haha..." Luke laughs fakely.
"You okay?" Luke shrugs.
"Did... Did you take your medicine?" Luke looks down "I- No, I'm sorry." Michael and I sigh "Penguin, you've got to take your meds." Calum says from the doorway, scaring us all. "Doc said Michael can come home today!" Michael squeals in excitement.
"Thank god. I hate this place with my soul."
"Soo.. Let's go?"
"Yeah, man. Let's go!"
The four of us exit the hospital with smiles on our faces.

//////////////////////////////////

Luke's POV

"Where shall we eat?" I ask.
"Home. I'm broke." Calum says, laughing.
"Okay.. Can we go to my house? I wanna see my mom."
"Yeah, Luke. Of course." Calum answers.
"Thank you." I cuddle into Ashton's shoulder, feeling a slight headache begin to make its way into my temples.
"You okay, buddy?" I whimper as the pain increases. "What's wrong?"
"My head." Is all I can bare to say as the pain becomes unbearable. I feel Ashton move his hands, as he starts to massage my head. I push my head into his hands harder, hoping to find some kind of relief. Michaels hands make their way to my back, and they start to rub circles.
"Go to sleep, penguin. We have a little bit 'til we get to your house."
"Okay." I squeak out. My eyes fall shut, but the pain doesn't cease.
"N'night."
"Night, penguin." Ashton whispers, and kisses my forehead, still massaging my temples.

(A/N) whaddya think?? Good? Comment thoughts! (Also, feel free to send in ideas on stuff that should happen Bc I'm not sureee)
-
Edited.