6

LUKES POV

I woke up to muffled talking coming from the kitchen.

"Guys, I'm really worried about him." One says.

"Me too."

"What're we gonna do?"

"Anything we can. We just need to make sure he's okay. That's our top priority at the moment."

I sit up, and start walking towards the door. "No." The three boys turn their heads toward me. I sigh "Listen, I know you're worried, and I appreciate it, but you all have stuff going on too. I am not more important than any of you."

"Luke-"

"Calum. Stop. I know that you want me to be okay. I want to be okay too, but I can't just make myself and my problems more important that you and yours. I'm here for all of you too. I'm going to help y'all, just like you've helped me. I promise." As soon as I finish talking, I'm engulfed in a huge hug from all three boys."

"We love you, Luke. So much." Michael says, his voice muffled from being stuffed in my shirt. Sounds of agreement come from Ash and Cal after a few seconds.

"I love you guys too."

***

We're on the couch talking before Michael's phone starts ringing. He takes one look at it, and his face pales.
"I- I have to g-go.. I'm s-sorry."

"What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"N-no... M-my dad jus-st wants me home n-now."

"Michael..."

"I'm sorry, I have to g-go." Michael rushes out the door soon after.

"Is he okay?" Ashton asks.

"Hope so."

"What's up with his dad? He super strict or something?"

"You could say that.."

"What do you- wait do you mean l-like.. D-does his dad..." Ashton trails off. I nod my head. He gasps, and tears begin to well up in his eyes. "No..." He whispers disbelievingly.

Ashton used to have an abusive father, before the man walked out on his mother and him. He happens to be incredibly sensitive to stuff like that.
"We need.... We need to call someone. We need to save Michael. Obviously something bad was going to happen if he was that worried." Calum and I look at each other with wide eyes.

"Oh god." Calum gasps. "Guys we need to go. Ash, call the cops. Let's go."

Meanwhile at Michael's...
(Michael's POV)

"YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH." My dad yells as he pushes me into the wall. "YOU WENT OUT WITHOUT MY FUCKING PERMISSION." Tears are flowing steadily from my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I whisper. "Please stOP." I yell when he punches me in the stomach. I fall to the floor, and he begins kicking me over and over. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. YOU LYING, MOTHER FUCKING IDIOT. I HATE YOU. NO ONE LOVES YOU." I'm beginning to lose consciousness, when the door is kicked open.

"MICHAEL!" I hear someone yell. My dad is pulled away from me by unfamiliar people, while Calum, Ashton, and Luke sit over me.

"I feel dizzy.." I mumble. My head is spinning. "Sleep..."

"No no, Michael. Don't go to sleep yet."

"Can't stay awake... Too tired." Everything is going black, and it feels like I'm on a never ending roller coaster.

"C'mon, Mikey stay awake. Please."

"Every..thing isspinning" my words start going together.

"MIKey. Stay awAKE!" Even sounds are out of focus.

"Sir, whaTS yoUr NAme?" Someone asks.

"Michaelllll clllifforrdd." My eyes start to close. My body finally giving into the pain.

"MiChAeL dOn'T gO tO sLeEp YeT."

My eyes snap open "I'm awake..." I mumble, right before I lose consciousness for good.

LUKES POV

"Michael!... Michael!..." Nothing... He's out. Tears well in my eyes, and I cover my mouth to suppress any sounds.

"Okay, boys. We're gonna take him to the hospital to get checked out, alright?"

"Okay. We'll meet you there."

Please be okay.

A/N short chapter, I know. Sorry.
BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT SHES KINDA HOT FOR A SECOND BC W O W I DID NOT EXPECT THAT. IT WAS SO DIFFERENT. THE BOYS HAVE GROWN UP
-
Edited