Imagination to reality

After watching yet another gameplay of little nightmares, i set my phone down and thought of the game. It was an interesting game, with a very depressing story. My childish mind was already imagining myself being in the game, bringing the protagonists to a happy end. I looked over at my nylon messenger bag, full of various things that most 15 year olds don't use or carry on a daily basis.

My mind went back to where it was before, until i heard a voice.
"Wanna do exactly that?" It asked.
I flinched, looking down at my phone, seeing static. I stared at my screen before I noticed a strange feeling and the sound of static. My vision turned black, and my entire body felt as if i had lost blood circulation.

I woke up in a dark place. Looking around I noticed my bag, and the pocket knife i keep on my dusty shelf. I then looked and saw a suitcase, which was still slightly warm on the inside. What the fuck? I don't recall ACTUALLY wanting to be here. Knowing there was no other way. I picked up my stuff and began walking.

Time skip

I came into a room, and noticed a man hanging above me, I then realized that I was tiny compared to him, as well as the fact that i was tiny compared to everything here. I looked forward and noticed someone I should have seen a few seconds earlier.

"Who are you?" Six asked quietly.

Rewritten on June 25 2021
Slight edit on February 26 2022