Seven

The protagonist in this story hasn't interacted with Six much, I'll try to get some more interaction and some more dialogue in this chapter. This chapter might also be long, since imma write until... uhh... you see the name of this chapter?

Walking into the Lair we saw some stairs leading up, and some nomes scurrying up. I looked down, and physically recoiled when I saw that I could not see the bottom. I forgot I was holding onto Six's hand and almost yanked her with me. She looked at me, but the light source was behind her so I couldn't see her facial expression, although i was sure she wasn't happy.

Ignoring the thought, I walked up the stairs and she followed. I walked into the room, and a nome scurried away, to a hidden room. I stepped on a raised tile on the floor and noticed a door opened. I grabbed a nearby chair and used it to hold down the tile, and then I noticed Six looking at me.

"How did you know to do that?" She asked, right as I realized I need to interact with her a lot more.
"Uhh, lucky guess?" I said shrugging.
"Ok then..." she said, I was beginning to wonder if she would abandon me like she did with Mono. The thought of it scared me.

Walking into the room I saw a big screen, and remembered this was a security room. I climbed up onto the chair in front of the button  and pulled Six up with me. I pressed the button multiple times, and I saw a room with sleeping children, and then the pantry, a shoe pit that reminded me of... what was it? I'll remember later.

Acknowledging the info of upcoming areas, I stepped off the chair. I forgot this chair seat was almost as tall as me, and I fell onto the hard floor.

I tried to ignore the pain in my head as i began to get up, but Six stopped me at that moment.
"You ok?" She asked, I could hear from her voice that she was somewhat worried.
"I think I'm fine," I said, "Although sometimes a concussion doesn't happen until a while after you hit your head, so I might suddenly collapse later."

I turned my head towards Six, just as she knelt down and wrapped her arms around me. I wasn't sure why, until I realized i was falling over.

I began to feel strange, everything began to get blurry and I could hear and feel Six breathe faster as she gently lowered me.

I later realized that I had blacked out, and was currently unconscious. I saw a door, which slowly opened. On the other side was my bedroom, looking the way it was before I ended up on the Maw. I remembered that Six and Mono both had dreams of what they would later encounter, so I assumed that that door was the way back home. It was relieving to think about, but I also wondered if anything would be different once I returned.

My dream was interrupted by myself waking up, I heard some sound on the thing my head was leaning against. The sounds were kinda like a white noise machine, they were somewhat quiet but noticeable and pretty calming. The surface that my head was... rubbery... and... yellow?

I lifted my head and saw that i was resting my head Six's belly, the sounds were her stomach churning, I could feel myself blushing in slight embarrassment. She made eye contact with me and smiled, and also blushed. I looked around and saw that we were still in the camera room. I got up, grabbing Six's hand, she seemed surprised but then interlocked her fingers in mine.

It was a very nice walk up the stairs as Six and I held hands, at the platform in the middle, there was a nome. I let go of Six for a moment to hug the small creature, which I knew was really a child.

{micro time skip}

When the bed fell, I wondered why it had straps.
"Kinky." I said as I touched the strap, which Six gave me a strange look. She seemed like she could either know or not know what "kinky" means. I ignored her and walked over to the wall, and pushed it open, and saw a locked door on the other side. I then remembered that I had to climb a dresser to access a key on a table.