Chapter Four

This one will probably be more sad. I really hope this doesn't scar you. .
It's a story. c: That continues a bit of feels.
~gives tissue boxes just in case~
---------------------------
"Mr and Mrs. ____. . All of these families are in the hospital close to dying. ."

At that moment, it was as if you blocked out all of the noise. Jean looked alarmed. He looked as if he were speaking. You saw his lips move, but no sound. Again, it was as if you were blocking it all out.

You saw Eren run towards you, Mikasa was running as fast as him. The two looked worried, and in shock. It looked as if he were asking you if you were okay. Mikasa seemed to be saying something to you.

They're gone. .
They're gone. . . Almost.
Why?
Why now?
Why ever?

Worst of all, you were thinking of them right now. "They're almost gone. ." You whispered. Krista, Sasha, Ymir, Annie, Reiner, and the others were now with you. "____. ." Jean began, still shocked. "____. Why don't you all come to my house right now? This isn't the best area. ." The small girl offered.

You all were now at Krista's house.  "Mikasa. . Eren. . ____. ." Krista began, "I'm so sorry. . I wouldn't blame you if you cried. ."

And so you did. You started crying. Eren, Jean, and Mikasa hugged you.

"Now. . I don't have anyone. ." You whispered.

"____, you're not alone. ." Ymir spoke up. "You never will be."

"You have us. ." Eren added.

"And we won't ever leave you." Mikasa told you.

". . Thank you. ." You whispered, that was all you could do at the moment. Whisper.

"____, Eren, Mikasa. . You all need a place to stay, right?" Sasha asked. You gave a nod in response. Mikasa and Eren did the same.

"You can live here." Krista's mom spoke up. "We have enough rooms. . And a lot of money. We're. . kind of. . rich. ."

"Thank you so much." You sniffed. "Thank you," Eren replied to Krista mom. Mikasa nodded.

"No problem. We can pick up your stuff. I'll call the hospital room. ." At this, she left the room.

After a while, Krista's mother came into the room. "Your parents agree." She told you, Eren, and Mikasa. "Would you like some (favorite beverage)?" She offered. "That would be great, thank you." You followed her.

The next day, you got your belongings to Krista house. Hopefully this would be temporary, you wanted your parents to be okay. Along with Mr and Mrs. Jaeger. Thankfully, they let you bring (Puppy's name). The one you got from Jean for Christmas.

"____, I got a call from the hospital. They want you to come there. ." Krista's mother told you. "Okay. ." You put on your shoes,  you had done everything else already.

Eren, Mikasa, Krista, and Jean had come also. You were sitting in the waiting room with them. Suddenly, the doctor came over to you. All of you followed him to a hallway. He turned around. "I am very sorry. . Mr  and Mrs. ____ passed away. . A few hours ago. ." The doctor told you sympathetically.

Tears started streaming down your face. You wanted to see them. "NO." You screamed. Jean put his arms around you to keep you there. "No! No!" You continued crying. Nurses came over to you,  putting a hand on your back.

"Sweetie, we know this is tough. . You have friends who will support you," At this, your friends and boyfriend nodded. "You have to calm down, okay?" Then, the nurse looked at Krista's mom. "Does she have a place to stay?"

"Yes."

"Sweetie, you're going to be okay. ." Another nurse told you. You slowly nodded. Jean relased his grasp on you. "I am truly sorry for your loss." She apologized. You whispered, "Thank you," before you all left the hospital.

"____. . I'm sorry. ." Mikasa told you. Her hand was on your shoulder, comforting you. "It's.  . Alright." You replied, tears in your eyes.