Chapter Fourteen.

You received a text from your Mom saying you could have a sleepover at Mikasa's.

You: Thank you! :)

Mom: No problem!

You put your phone away. You call Krista's mom your mom. So, basically, you two are like sisters. You looked up at Jean.

Tears filled your eyes. You felt a sudden feeling of loss. Sure, you were better. But, you would always miss them. Jean noticed. You blinked them away. "(f/n). ." Jean began.

You shook your head. "Jean. . I'm okay." You whispered. "I think I just need a second. ." At this, Jean nodded before reluctantly walking away.

Tears ran down your cheeks. "(f/n). ." You heard Mikasa say. You blinked before turning around. "Yes?" You asked, making your voice sound like normal.
Mikasa hugged you. You were surprised as tears streamed down your cheeks.

"(f/n). . I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you. If someone has a problem with you, I will be there to scare them off--" This made you chuckle. "--So don't you worry. I'll be here. All of us will. If anyone pushes you down, we'll help you up." She said.

You returned the hug and gave her a weak smile. "Thank you." Once you both pulled away, you wiped your tears. "I think my eyeliner got messed up." You chuckled.

"Don't worry. I have some." Mikasa said with a small smile. "Can I do it?"

"Yeah, sure." You smiled and followed her to the girl bathroom. She closed the door and got out her liquid eyeliner. She put it on you. Once it was done, you smiled. "Thanks, Mika."

Mikasa nodded in response and said, "Let's go back to Eren and Jean."

You nodded and walked next to her. You smiled at Jean, who smiled back.