Chapter Thirteen.

I haven't updated in more than two weeks. I am so sorry. Does this make up for it? . . Just a little?
---------------------------

"(f/n), you should come over to my house and have a sleepover sometime." Mikasa said. She neatly wrote her drawing signature in the right corner of the paper. "Okay. When?" (f/n) asked with a smile. "Would tonight work?" Mikasa asked, putting the drawing in her book bag. "Sure, let me ask my mom." (f/n) pulled out her phone and typed. "We still have five hours until we go home. What should we do now?" She asked, bored.

Suddenly, a look of realization was on (f/n)'s face. She grabbed Mikasa's arm and pulled her along. "(f/n). ." Mikasa said, walking with her.

-

"Mika! I'm going to get Eren to like you!" You clapped your hands together. You two were in the restroom. You were going to get her ready. "(f/n).No." Mikasa replied sharply. "Shh. . It'll be fine-"

"Our parents wouldn't ever approve. Ever." Mikasa interrupted you. You smirked, "Oh, they will. . If they have reasons why they should." At this, Mikasa rolled her eyes. "What reasons would I use?"

You unfolded a very long piece of paper. "One hundred reasons." You said. "(f/n), he'll probably reject me. I think he likes you. ." Mikasa sighed. You blinked, wide-eyed. "Mikasa, he doesn't like me like that."

"I'm sure he does." Mikasa told you. "Mika, I have a different idea then. I'll say it in a way that he won't know. But I'll know if he likes you. Wait here." You opened the door and exited before you saw Eren at a table. "Hey, Eren!" You called, walking over to him. He saw you and smiled. "Hey, (f/n)." At this, you sat down across from him. "Eren, you know what everyone is looking for in high school?" You asked.

"What? A girlfriend or boyfriend?" He asked sarcastically. "Correct." You replied, linking both your hands together and placing your head on top of them. "I'm not really interested in anyone." Eren said. "Are there any girls who you're close with?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. "Well. . There's you, Sasha, Krista, and Mikasa." Eren answered. "Sorry, who was that last person? I didn't hear you." You pretended to be confused. "Mikasa," He answered. "Are you okay, (f/n)?" He asked, looking concerned. "Pfft, yeah! Anyway, would you look at Krista or Mikasa as something more?" You questioned.

"Well. . You're with Jean. Plus, we're only friends. Krista's with Ymir. . That would only leave Mikasa. But, my parents would never let that happen. ." He let out a sigh. "You like her?!" You asked. Eren nodded. "Go tell her! Hang on!" You ran to the restroom and pushed Mikasa over to Eren. You walked away, smiling.

A minute later, you peeked around a bookshelf. You saw Mikasa saying something to Eren. You smiled. Jean came up behind you. He wrapped his arms around you and lifted you up before moving in a circle, spinning you. You laughed.

He smiled before putting you down. You turned around and kissed him.