Chapter Seven

"(f/n). . I'm sorry. I love you. But I have to go forever, okay sweetie?" Your mom was smiling, tears streaming down her cheeks. "No, Mom. . Please." You heard your voice cracking. "Be strong. Take care of yourself."
"No. . Mommy. . Please don't go. ."
"I have to. I have to, for you." At this, you shook your head. "No! I need you and Dad!" You yelled. "Honey, I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking about you. Goodbye--

You sat up, gasping. You grabbed your phone and called Jean. On the second ring, he answered. "(f/n)?" He asked, yawning. "Jean. . I-I had a bad dr-dream." You told him, your voice cracking in the process. "Oh. . (f/n), I'll talk to you until you go to sleep, alright?" He asked. It must have been one in the morning.

You nodded, even if he couldn't see it. "Alright. Thank you, Jean."

"Hey, it's no problem. . You'll be alright. I'll be with you." He assured you. You smiled a tiny bit. "I love you," You told him. "I love you, too." He replied.

After about ten to twenty minutes, you fell asleep. Jean noticed and hung up.

--

Once you got up, you got ready for the day. It was Saturday. [Author-chan: I wish it was. .]

You texted Jean:
You: Hi, thank you for helping me.

Sighing, you went downstairs. You saw Krista and went over to her before hugging her. She hugged back. "What do you want for breakfast?" You asked as you both pulled away. "I was about to make waffles." She replied. "I'll make it, Krista." You told her, grabbing the waffle mix. "But, (f/n). You baked a cake, take a break!" She encouraged you. You couldn't help but chuckle, "Krista, that's ridiculous. I don't need a break! I'm perfectly fine."
"(f/n)! Let me do something nice for you!" Krista argued adorably. "How about tomorrow?" You bargained. Krista stayed silent for a minute or two, thinking. After two more minutes, she smiled. "Great!" She moved out of your way before you grabbed the waffle mix.

--

You served the waffles, Krista had invited Ymir over. You heard the door open and continued putting the plates on the table. You made extra. The door closed. Suddenly you felt arms wrap around you, embracing you in a hug. You were done serving and looked up to see Jean. "Hey!" You greeted, still looking upward at him. He looked downward and kissed you, you returned the kiss. You knew Ymir was dating Krista and their parents were okay with it. The two kissed. You smiled at the two. Once everyone had a waffle on a plate, you all started eating. Jean smiled at you. You smiled back. It was never really awkward in your relationship. Except when he asked you, of course. You didn't know what you would do if he didn't catch you from falling, giving you a reason to go out with him. You put in your earbuds while everyone was playing around and selected a song by "My Chemical Romance." Unexpectedly, Jean sat down next to you and put one of the earbuds in his ear. "Mama, we're all gonna die." He said. You smiled, "Stop asking me questions, I'd hate to see you cry."

"Hey, (f/n)!" You looked over at Ymir. "Come join us. Jean, join back in."
Turning off your phone, you put it away along with the earbuds. "So, what should we do?"
"We could play 'Just Dance.'" Krista suggested. You nodded, "Sure."
Everyone else agreed. Krista selected Where have you been by Rihanna.

You had won and gotten five stars. Jean hugged you. You hugged him back and kissed him.