Chapter 2

I slide into the booth behind Killian and I tap my fingers on the table a nervous habit I've had for a while.

"Relax love" Killian says and grabs my hands in his hand.

"I can't relax, I'm about to tell my parents I'm pregnant again!"

"You're what?" Ruby asks and I turn around to face her shocked face "Sorry I didn't mean to overhear that, but I was coming to take your order" She says and blushes.

"No, it's okay, and Yeah we are going to have a baby" Killian says and smiles.

Ruby's is still in shock and I stand up to give her a hug. I smile and relax, knowing that if I can tell Ruby then telling other people will be easier.

"How long?" She asks

"A week" I say and blushes. I see my parents walk in place Neal in a highchair, and I sit down to face them.

"Is everything alright?" my mom asks.

"Everything great" I say "Just wanted you guys to spend some time with me... with us" I correct myself and Dad sends Killian a skeptic look but dismisses it.

"Lets order" Killian says and waves Ruby back over. She keeps looking at me weirdly and I'm pretty sure Mom notices... but luckily doesn't say anything.

----

After we finish eating and paying for the food I grab Killian's hand.

"Okay we have something to tell you guys" I say nervously. "I'm pregnant" I say and Killian squeezes my hand under the table.

"Oh my gosh, Emma! Thats amazing!" She says and stands up to hug me.

"Congrats guys" David says and hugs me too.

"Come here!" Mary Margaret says and she hugs Killian too. David shakes his hand.

"How long?"

"Only about a week" I say and blush.

"You're going to be a great mother"

"You're not mad at all?" I ask in shock of there reaction.

"Well not really, it not traditional... but we have never really done anything traditional"
She says and shrugs.

"And I'll talk to you later." David says

"Yeah, I was expecting that" Killian says and I squeeze his hand again.

"Why don't you boys take a walk and David can yell at you and we can stay here and talk" I say and Killian lets go of my hand and kisses my cheek.

"I'll see you later" He says and they walk out the door.

"Emma, are you okay with all this?" She asks me.

"I think so, I know this time things will be better and Killian is so happy, I think it will work out great."

"So who else knows?" She asks.

"Well Whale does because we wanted to make sure the test ant a false positive and then Ruby overheard us talking about telling you guys so she knows too. We wanted you to be first but other people got in the way, Im sorry"

"Thats fine as long as you told us I'm okay with it" She says.

"Think you guys will get married before the baby comes?"

"Um I don't know, maybe?" I say and she nods. "But probably after the baby" I shrug.

"Your father and i need to go Neal is getting fussy" She says and Killian and Dad walk in.

"Perfect timing" I say and I give my parents one more hug before they leave.

"That wasn't so bad!" I say grabbing my coat and wrapping my scarf around my neck.

"I didn't get punched!" Killian says and grabs the door for me and we walk outside into the cold air. I accidentally crash into a man in a black sweatshirt and everything comes flying out of my purse. He helps me pick it up and then goes into Granny's
"You okay?" Killian asks me
"I'm fine, that guy was weird" I say but dismiss the thought quickly.
"We need to tell Henry" I say
"Why don't we wait until tomorrow, give us time to think of a way" he says and I unlock the apartment door.
"Okay" I say "I'm picking him up from Regina's at 3." I say.
"So we have an empty apartment-" he says and I nod. "With no overprotective parents-" I nod again "and no interruptions until 3 o'clock tomorrow?" He says and I nod one final time before he grabs me around the waist and lifts me over his shoulder. I smack his back and demand "put me down"
"Why? I've got quite the view" he says and grabs my butt.
"Mine isn't so bad either" I say and he shakes his butt in my face.
"But you still need to put me down." I say and he half listens by swinging me right side up put forcing my legs to wrap around his torso.
"Still complaining?" He asks and I shake my head and kiss him. He sucks on my bottom lip until I allow his tougne into my mouth. We sadly get interrupted by my phone ringing.
"Pause" I say and still breathing heavy and I pick up the blocked number.
The raspy voice simply says "your baby is mine" and hangs up. Tears imeaditly flow from my eyes and I shakily drop my phone.
"Swan?" Killian asks and he steps towards me "EMMA? What the hell happened" he asks and I start sobbing into his chest.
"That person" I say in between cries. "They want our baby" He grabs me even tighter.
"Emma calm down and explain" he says and a million thoughts are running through my head.
Who was that
Why do they want my child
What are they using it for
What if I lose he/she for the second time.

"I don't know who it was but they just said they want my baby, Killian I can't lose it" I say and pull away from his hug.

"They won't even come close to it, I promise. We will protect you and find out who called you and defeat them, like every other villain that comes here" he says and I try to calm down.

"But how do they know I'm pregnant?" I ask "only Ruby Whale and my parents know"

"The pictures" Killian says. "The man who you bumbed into, he stole them" he says grabbing my purse and showing me the contents and sure enough there was no sonogram.

"Everybody's going to know" I say and start freaking out again.

"That's okay" he says hugging me once more. He drags me to the couch and I sit on his lap.

He rubs my back in an attempt to calm me down and after too many hours tears I fall asleep on his chest.

A/N

sorry it took so long to update :( I'm on vacation all this week and next week so I won't be able to write much but I've got a 10 hour car ride home so I will write a lot!

10 votes 15 comments till next chapter!❤️