Chapter 16 (last chapter)

Four years later

"Come here baby"  I say picking Ryan up holding her on my hip. 

"How was school?" I ask her 

"It was fun, We ate cupcakes because it was Andrew's birthday and then Josh gave me a kiss on my cheek like daddy does" She giggles into my shoulder at the mention of her 'Boyfriend' 

Regina and Robins son, who is in the same pre-school as Ryan, has been inseparable with her since Josh was born 10 months after Ryan was.

"I'm sure daddy will be thrilled to here that" I say putting her back and the ground as she climbs into the backseat of the bug and I buckle her in. 

"Are we going to see daddy?" She asks.

"We need to pick up Henry then we will"

"Henwy!" She cheers, still pronouncing his name wrong. 

"Yes baby" I say turning the car on and driving to pick Henry up from the pawn shop where he's been helping belle. 

"I'm not a baby anymore mommy, I'm a big girl" 

"I know you are, but I like calling you that" 

"I guess you can if you really want" 

"Thanks" 

Ryan continues to ramble about how Anderew's Party went and about his blue cups cakes as we pull up to the pawn shop. Henry walks out the front door and I wave to belle. 

"Can I drive?" He asks. I nod and He climbs into the front seat.

"Henwy!" Ryan giggles from the backseat. 

"Hey Ryan" He says. "How was school?"

"I ate cupcakes" She says 

"More sugar, Thats just what you need" Henrys says and Ryan giggles. 

Henry pulls away from the pawn shop and drives down the small storybook roads until he pulls in front of the house. 

Killian is in the front lawn doing some gardening just in time for spring. 

I let Ryan out of her carseat and she runs over to a very dirt covered Killian. 

"Daddy!" She yells and runs right into his open arms. 

"How's my princess?" He asks her, spinning her onto his shoulders. My heart melts at the sight

"I thought I was your princess" I quip kissing him hello

"You're my queen" he says kissing me again.

"Mommy stop kissing him you are gonna get cooties" Ryan says from Killian's shoulder.

"I think I'll live" I say "Climb down and we can go get snack" I tell Ryan and Killian lowers her to the ground and she waddles inside.

"How was work?" He asks.

"uneventful" I say and bring my hands around his next as his fingers interlock behind my back.

"Are you okay love?" He asks looking into my eyes. 

"Perfect" I say "I love you"

"I love you too Swan"

"Jones" I correct him

"Whatever" He says and kisses me again. 

So uh, Thats it, lol

I wasn't really sure how to end it and this is kinda what happened, I typed for like an hour and then thought I was rambling and I stopped.

Love you guys for reading<3