Chapter 14

"Dance with me Swan" Killian says grabbing my waist and pulling me into the middle of the floor and our music starts to play.

"I'm not Swan anymore" I say imitating him. 

"You will always be my Swan" He says and grabs my hand in his and puts his other on my was it. 

"Why did we pick this song?"  I ask him.

"Because it took you so bloody long to finally tell me you love me" He quips and I roll my eyes.

"I was scared" I whisper.

"I know you were"

"I think i'm making up for it now" I say. His eyes flick down to my stomach.

"I guess you are" He says and he pecks me on the lips. 

"I love you" I say

"I love you too" 

"I'm glad we didn't wait, this would be a hell of a lot harder to do with a newborn around the house" 

"Yeah, but your mother would still end up planning most of it" 

"Yeah, but she's so happy, We both were" 

"She's so proud of you" 

"I know" I say and let a smile creep on my lips" 

Once the song ends everybody claps and my dad comes out to take me away from Killian. 

—————

"She's all yours mate" Killian says and shakes my dads hand.

"Emma you look perfect"

"Thanks dad" I say blushing. "Did you know Killian was getting his hand back?" 

"I was the one who asked Regina because he was scared of getting blasted before his wedding if she wasn't in a corruptive mood." 

"Thank you" I say resting my head on his shoulder.

"For asking Regina?"

"For everything, for being my dad and being there for me"

"Thank you for being my little girl tonight" He says and kisses my forehead.

—————-

"Mom!" Henry yells across the room after the floor was open to everybody. 

"Hi" I say and he gives me a huge hug.

"Lets dance" He says and pulls me out to the floor to dance with him while they play a quicker song for us to dance to. 

"Are you having fun?" I ask him.

"Tons! I've never been to one of these before" 

"Did you dance yet?" 

"I danced with you and Mom and Grace and Grandma" 

"Who did you dance with... Grace?"

"Yeah, We did the chicken dance" He says and blushes.

"Awe" I can't help but say.

"You got a little crush?" I ask him.

"No, well maybe but it's not a big deal" He says. 

"Go dance with her, I will find you later" I say and he gives me one more hug before he disappears into the crowd. 

"May I have this dance?" Killian asks me with a wink and a smirk. 

"Hold on" I say and run to the Dj to suggest a song.

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe

I'd been married long time ago

Where did you come from? Where did you go?

Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Joe?

"Come on" I say kicking off my heels and pulling him to the middle of the dance floor.

"What the bloody hell is this?" He asks as a small circle forms around us.

"Follow me" I say grab his hand and start doing the cotton eye joe dance.  

Watching Killian try to do the simple dance moves was one of the highlights of this amazing night. 

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe

I'd been married long time ago

Where did you come from? Where did you go?

Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Joe?

The song ends and everybody cheers for Killian and I. He plants a big kiss on my lips and whispers and I love you in my ear.