Chapter 10

A/N

HOLY CRAP THAT EPISODE WAS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!
And that out law queen kiss next ep will be so good!! Hopefully it's real and not a dream :/ and I'm very impressed you guys got 101 comments this fast so here ya go! Sorry for it being short....

JUST SAYING THERE IS A HUGE TIME SKIP!

3 WEEKS LATER (ONE WEEK TILL WEDDING)

The past few weeks Killian, My parents Henry and I have been planning the wedding like crazy. All the clothing is in order, the food, the venue and the music has all been booked, and everybody has been invited to the "royal" wedding that is to take place in just 7 days. I haven't gotten much bigger but my baby bump has grown. I've started eating everything in sight and only few things have made me feel sick. We went all around town finding out about Maggie but we couldn't find her anywhere, she hasn't made any threats for a while...

"Henry! We are leaving in 2!" Killian yells up the stairs.

"Be right down!" He yells.

"Can I drive?" Killian practically
begs.

"Fine" I say and toss him the keys. I've slowly been teaching him how to drive with the bug and he's been asking constantly to drive.

"Let's go" I say to Killian as I hand him his coffee and Henry comes down the stairs. I turn and lock the door behind me and follow Henry and Killian outside to my car and we all pile in.

--------

"Have fun" I say and Henry climbs out of the car.

"We need to go to the station first then we can keep looking for her" I say. Everyday Killian and I have taken the sheriffs car and drive around the streets and then walked around the forest looking for Maggie.

We haven't found anything.

"Okay" he says and turns into the school, and hits the curb.

"Sorry love" he says.

"Be careful" I remind him.

"Always am" he quips back at me.

"Just drive" I tell him and he focuses on the road until he turns into the parking lot and I unlock the sheriffs station door and walk inside.

"Grab the walkie" he reminds me.
"I know" I say. Pick up the walkie talkie and log on to the computer while Killian checks the nonemergancy messages that were left on the phone last night.

After doing this for 3 weeks straight, we had this down like clockwork.

We started driving around town in silence, just sipping coffee and looking for something out of the blue.

"Let's go to the trails" he says and I turn around and head to the entrance to the woods.

-------

"Why don't we split up, you take the white and I'll take the blue?" I ask him.

"Are you sure?" He asks and rests his hands on my stomach.

"I'll be fine" I say. He's been extra careful now that I've been showing more.

"Okay, be safe" he says and kisses me.

"I'll call you in half and hour" I say and I leave him to go walk the trail.

After walking about half of the way I hear footsteps behind me and my hand instinctively reaches for me gun and when my fingers brush the empty holster, I spin around to see Maggie with my gun pointed at me.

"You guys really shouldn't have split up" she says and I raise my hands above my head.

"Maggie-" I start.

"Who told you that was my name?" She asks.

"We found it in the records, in the station" I say.

"Come on" she says and signals for me to walk. "And don't try to scream"

I start walking deeper and deeper into the woods until we come to the same cabin we found her in a few weeks ago.

"Give me your cell phone" she says and I reach into my pocket and hand her my phone.

She opens the door to the basement and I walk down the stairs with the gun to my back.

"Hello?" I hear a voice say from the basement.

"Henry?" I ask.

"Mom?" He says.

"You took my son" I say pausing on the stairs to face Maggie.

"You should be happy he's alive" she says back and then put the gun right on the base of my neck.

"Go sit next to him" she says. I walk down the rest of the stairs and sit next to Henry.

She waves her hand and a magical barrier appears. She walks back up the stairs and I hear the door slam closed and the lock click.

"What happened?" I ask him.

"She came to my school and I didn't know who she was but she told me that she had a gun and to follow her so I did."

"She didn't hurt you?" I ask him.

"No, I'm fine" he says and grabs my hand. "I'm just really scared" he says and hugs me.

"We will be fine, Killian will come and save us, I promise" I say and then silently add, 'Hopefully it won't mean giving his life in the process'.

A/N

anybody have suggestions for a CS one shot?