Chapter 15

Killian's POV

"Come to bed Swan" I say pulling her towards me. 

"You need to stop calling that I've been Jones for the last 5 months." 

"I don't think i will ever be able to stop, you are always gonna be mine swan" 

"Aren't you just a romantic mush" She says and kisses me.

"How's the baby?" I ask.

"she's not moving as much but Whale said that happens right before I go into labor"

"How long you think it will be?" I ask her.

"Soon, Tomorrow maybe, I don't know, my water hasn't broken yet, we can't go to the hospital until it has" She says. I want this baby to come so fast. 

"We need to pick our final names" 

"I still love Ryan, But you want Elizabeth?" 

"I love them both" 

"Maybe when we hold her it will just come to us" she says.

"Maybe" I say and she finally lays down in bed. I wrap me arms around her body and we lay there for a second. 

"I need to pee" She says and gets up and goes into the bathroom. 

"Killian?" She says through the door. 

"Yeah love?" 

"I think my water broke" She says and I sit up in bed.

"Really?" 

"I think so, Shit this hurts" She says from the bathroom and I quickly throw on a shirt and try to walk into the bathroom. My head connects with the door as I forgot she locks these bloody doors.

"Shit sorry" She says opening the door.

"Come on we need to go to the hospital.'' I tell her grabbing her hand.

"Okay, Grab the bag and I'll call my parents from the car and they can meet us there" 

"Come on" I say pulling her hand down the hallway. 

"ow, Killian I can't drive" 

"I can try, those lessons you've been giving me have really helped out" I say and she kisses me.

"Ok" She says and hands me her keys.