Chapter 13

"Killian I need to go, I have to get sleep we are going to be up late tomorrow" I say into my phone. Tonight I'm sleeping in my old room at the loft and Killian is staying at our apartment. Tomorrow is the wedding and we agreed that we weren't going to see each other before.

"Are we?" He says in that low sexy voice I go crazy about.

"Wedding receptions can last a really long time" I say.

"Swan, What time is it?" He asks. I pull my phone from my ear and look at the clock. "1:24"

"Fine, I'll let you go to sleep" He says "I love you"

"I love you too" I say and then hag up the phone, as soon as his voice leaves me ear i feel a little empty and the room feels 20 degrees colder without his legs entangled in mine. I put my hand on my swollen stomach.

"goodnight baby" I say and switch the light off and soon fall asleep.

————-

"Emma! wake up!" My mom says from outside the door.

"Huh?" I ask to myself still half asleep.

"Emma?" My mom says and knocks again.

"Yeah?" I sleepily ask.

"Sorry to wake you-" She says still muffled by my door.

"No I've been awake for hours...." I say falling back into my pillow. My mom knocks again louaded this time.

"Emma?" My mom asks.

"Who is it?" I say forgetting who I was talking to I'm so tired.

"Still me" She says starting to get annoyed at my lazy start to my day.

"Everybody will be here soon, Time to get ready" She says.

"Ready for what?" I ask.

"Your wedding" My mom says and opens the door.

"Oh yeah" I say flopping back into bed.

"How late were you guys up last night, I heard the phone conversations at 11:30 when your father and I went to bed"

"1:30" I admit.

"You are going to be so tired today" She says "Go shower, Ruby is going to be here in 15 minutes and everybody else in 30" She says pulls the covers off my body and I walk into the bathroom nd turn on the shower, Ruby barges into my bedroom way to early with so much excitement you would think she had a few red bulls.

Do they even have those in Storybooke?

"Come on! Your makeup isn't going to do its self!" She barley lets me put on my robe before I'm pulled downsairs and plopped in a chair and the hair dryer is plugged in and the next hour is pretty much or hair spray curling irons and eyeshadow.

"Done" Ruby says and hands me the mirror.

"Wow" I say looking at my reflection. My lashes are long and black my eyes shadow is a blend of 100 shades of skin colors, My hair is curled and pined into a bun on my head that seems to have a dozen cans of hairspray in when I touch it.

"You look gorgeous" Ruby says and my entire bridal party agrees with her.

"Lets get the dress on we need to be at the docks in an hour" My mom says and pulls out my dress from the closet.

"I'm going to take a walk really fast, i need to clear my head" I say and pull on my coat and walk out the door after reasurring my friends that i'm fine just a little lightheaded. But honestly I needed to see Killian and have him calm my nerves. I pull out my phone and text him, 'meet me outside granny's, I wanna see you'