Chapter 2 - An Old Friend!

SO GUYS I'VE BEEN READING STORIES HERE ON WATTPAD, IF I WASN'T I WOULD'VE HAD THE CHPTER UP ALREADY. BUT THAT'S MY DAY, READ AND WRITE, WRITE AND READ! NO JOKE ASK MY SISTER!

BUT THERE IS ONE THING THAT ANNOYS ME FOR SOME REASON ON SOME STORIES, WHEN PEOPLE ASK YOU FOR SO MANY VOTES BEFORE THEY'LL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY IT BOTHERS ME. IT JUST DOES! AND I WILL NEVER DO THAT TO YOU GUYS! I PROMISE!

ANYWAY BACK TO THE STORY!

HERE IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE NEW YEAR!!

KENZIE'S POV

*Beep Beep Beep*

"Ugh, shut up!" I say trying to find my phone, but not being able to. I lift my head up and looked at my table to find Alex standing by my bed.

"Looking for something?" He laughed holding my phone in his hands.

"Turn it off." I groaned putting my head under my pillow.

"Kenz, come on get up!" I cringed when I heard the name Jay used to call me.

"Don't call me that ever again and I will." I mumbled to him.

"What? Kenz?"

"Yes, that." I said pulling the pillow off my face.

"Why?" He asked sitting down on my bed.

"It just brings back memories I don't want to remember. So no more calling me that." I say sitting up.

"Okay, I won't call you that again." He says putting his hands up.

"Good." I say slowly getting out of bed.

"So I was thinking we could do something this morning before I go in, since you're off today." Alex says waking up Zeus.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked going through my closet and finding nothing interesting.

"We could go to an amusement park or maybe go shopping or something." He said.

"Yeah, I do kinda need to go shopping for some new clothes." I said remembering a box I had forgotten about in the back of my closet. I quickly grab it and bring it to my bed and open it up.

"What's in the box?" Alex asked leaning over to peek inside.

"Some things that I had forgotten about." I open it up and reveal the things the boys had left me. I reach down to the bottom and pull out Toms leather jacket.

"Oh, I like that. Where did you get it?" Alex asked me looking at the jacket.

"Someone gave it to me." I answered back sitting the jacket aside and looking into the box again for the first time in six months.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out two hangers, then walked back to the box and pulled out the two shirts.

"So, who's Max?" Alex asked as I put the jersey on the hanger.

"He's an old friend." I said walking back to the closet to hang it up.

"So is that also Max's?" He asked when I put the 'Misfits' shirt on a hanger and put it beside Max's.

"No." I laughed answering him.

"So whose is it?" He asked raising his eyebrows at me.

"Another old friend." I said giving him the same look back.

"Is the leather jacket from Max or the old friend."

"Neither."

"Ooo....Someone is very special. So what are all these things from, ex's?" He asked picking up the Pez dispenser.