Chapter 12 - Testing You

Oh goodness. It has been quite a long time since I have updated.
I'm sorry!
Here's the new chapter!

(We are going to jump foward just a little bit. Not much just a few months ahead.)

4 months later.

*Knock*
*Knock*
*Knock*

"I'm coming give me a second." I yelled out hoping whoever it was heard me.

"Okay. One! Your time is up!" Jay yelled back through the door.

I walked over to the door and opened it. "You know thats not what I meant."

"You said one second. I gave it to you, its up to you to use the time wisely." Jay said with a smile on his face.

"How do you guys deal with him 24/7?" I asked the boys who were behind him just watching us.

"Why do you think I'm always over here?" Nathan said pushing his way toward and kissing me on the cheek.

"And here I thought it was cause you loved me."

"Ohhh." The boys exclaimed.

"That's not how it sounded. I mean- I uh. I love you." He said coming up and hugging me.

"I'm just teasing." I said hugging him back. The boys just just started laughing as the walked into the kitchen and started raiding it.

"Where is the beer?" Tom yelled out.

"Back of the fridge." I yelled back.

"I found it!" He said walking out.

"Is that all I am to you guys? Free beer and food?"

"No." Max said.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well, what?" He asked confused.

"Nothing." I said laughing and walked into my room to find Seev playing with Zeus.

"Brownie buddy." I said jumping on the bed beside him.

"Hello to you too." He said pinching my cheek.

"Ow." I said rubbing the spot.

"Faker." He said ruffling my hair.

I rolled over and grabbed my phone off of my bedside table. I was scrolling through my Facebook and listening to Seev playing with Zeus.

"Lets go do something." I said to Siva, laying my phone back down.

"What did you have in mind?"

"There's a dog park close by, we can take Zeus." I said giving him my idea.

"Sounds like a plan." He answered back.

"Let me get ready." I said jumping off the bed. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a baggy, long t-shirt and my black Capri leggings.

I had taken a shower in the morning so i just changed and came back out. I walked over to my closet and grabbed some black converse out. I quickly put them on and grabbed my phone and wallet off of the bedside table.

"Ready?" I asked him as he was putting on Zeus leash.

"Yep, we're ready." He said getting up off the bed.

We walked into the living room where the boys were watching a game on tv.

"So that's why you were here?" I said and they all looked at me.