Chapter 1 - Changes!

It's been six months since I've seen the boys, they would try and connect with me, but I never tried back.

It's now April and a lot of changes have happened in my life since I found out about 'The Wanted'.

First off, I no longer live in Oklahoma, I now live in Los Angeles. I finished off my semester then moved out here because I decided I wanted to live a little.

Secondly, the boys have become a pretty big deal out here in the states, so I can't go far without seeing their faces everywhere. All of my new friends are obsessed with them to point it's almost sickening.

I never told anyone about me and the boys, the only people who know are my mom and Alyson. I had thought about telling my new friends a few times but in the end decided against it.

If it wasn't for my mom and Aly I don't think I could have made it this long without going into depression.

Speaking of Aly, the day after I gave Nathan his things back, I told Aly everything that happened. She wasn't too happy, in fact she was kinda mad, so mad she went to the meet and greet with boys, introduced herself and then slapped Nathan.

I didn't know whether to be mad, happy or just thank her.

After the boys left, pictures of me and the boys were everywhere.

I had gotten a twitter but got so much hate after people found out who I was that I ended up just deleting it.

I had cut my long hair, because I didn't want to take the chance of people noticing me. I also put in highlights to change it up a little.

When I first moved I had a room mate but in the end decided I wanted some freedom so ended getting a small apartment. One big enough for me and Zeus.

"Kenzie!" I heard one of my new friends Alex call out.

"In my bedroom." I yelled out.

"Hey!" He said walking in.

"Hey, your a little early aren't you?" I asked.

"I thought you work at one."

"I do."

"You do realize that it's 12:30 right?" I quickly grabbed my phone off my bedside table and groaned when I saw the time.

"I still have to take Zeus to Becky's so she can watch him." I said picking up Zeus's carrier out of the corner.

"I'll take him." Alex said to me.

"Don't you have to work?"

"I'm a photographer, Zeus can be my muse for the day." Alex said picking up Zeus.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I do own the place, what can they honestly do to the boss?" He asked raising his eyebrows at me.

"Besides I love this little guy." He said ruffling Zeus's fur.

"Okay, we'll we better get going I don't want to be late." I said as I grabbed my keys, wallet, phone and purse.

"And just think you can come see him on your break." Alex said referring to his job being right across from mine. That's how we had met, he had brought over some shots for books that the publishing company I was working for needed to approve.

"That's true." I said as I locked my door.

We rushed downstairs and to his car, which was very nice, and took off to the offices.

"So do you like being a receptionist?"

"It's okay I guess. I like meeting all the people. Why?"