Chapter 4 - Finally!

SORRY THAT IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE UPDATED, MY BROTHER HAS BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AND THAT'S WHERE ALL OF MY ATTENTION HAS BEEN! HE'S FINALLY GETTING BETTER, SO I HAVE TIME TO UPDATE.

WELL HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER THAT YOU WAITED TOO LONG FOR!

KENZIE'S POV

"Kenzie?" Jay said looking at me, a smile slowly creeping onto his face.

"Jay!" Was all I said before being lifted off the ground and pulled into his chest tightly.

"I can't believe it's you!" He mumbled as he hugged me tighter.

At first I didn't hug back but I couldn't deny that I missed him, so I hugged back just as tightly, if not tighter.

We stayed like that for a few minutes and when he put me down and let go, I just wanted to pull him back.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"I work here. What are you doing here?" I asked him back.

"A photo shoot! The lads, I have to tell them!" He said quickly and started to turn around.

"No! Jay you cant!" I said pulling him back.

"What? Why?" He asked me confused.

"I can't do it! I can't see them, I can't see him! I just cant!" I answered dropping my hand from his arm.

He pulled me into him once again, but this time more gently.

"I can't believe I've found you! I've missed you so much, all of us have." He whispered.

I slowly wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer.

"I've missed you too, it was hard letting you leave without saying goodbye." I said back.

"How long have you worked here? We were just here two weeks ago!"

"I actually just started today."

"I see you're wearing Toms leather jacket." He laughed looking at my outfit.

"Yeah, I just recently pulled it out of the box."

He stood there for a minutes taking in my appearance.

"You look so different, I wasn't sure if it was you at first. The boys would be so surprised!"

"Please don't tell them!" I said quickly.

"They all really miss you. They'd be happy to see you. Especially Siva, he talks about you a lot, I think it annoys Nath." I felt an ache in my chest at hearing his name.

"I miss my brownie buddy!" I smiled thinking of Siva.

"Let's hang out later, after you get off." He said smiling.

"I don't know."

"If you do I promise the boys won't find out about you being here."

"Are you black-mailing me?" I looked at him questioningly.

"Sort of!" He smiled even bigger.

"Fine! We can hang out later. Give me your phone." I sighed and he quickly pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to me.

I quickly typed my number in and handed it back to him. I saw him start messing with his phone, then heard mine start ringing.

I pulled it out of my pocket and saw an unknown number on it. I looked at Jay as I answered it.

"Hello?"

"I just had to make sure you didn't give me a fake number." He laughed.

I hung up and added Jay to my contacts. When I was done I got a message from Alex.