Chapter 13: Crazed Dust

Draco and I were sitting at one of the highest points of Hogwarts. Surprisingly no one had found this area. And when I say no one I mean no muggles have found us up here.

I've gotten the letter from my dad back and he told me that he was going to try his hardest to reason with the people and get them on our side. He's going to be receiving help from wizards from Draco's world. A world that I have learned to love and accept in many ways. Draco's father wrote back to Draco saying how happy he was that he was alive and so was his mother. He's going to be meeting up at London with other wizards to try and persuade people to help the students of Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardry. I'm hoping that people see reason and call off it all. But now it's my turn to help the magic of this world.

I've actually sent a letter to the ones who were in charge of this operation. I've told them to meet me down in the main courtyard area. I'm not going to do anything, but talk to them. They may want to kill me and I so want to kill them too for hurting someone who I cared deeply about and killing one of my dearest friends. I'll even die if I have to. I'm not taking any risks of Draco, or anyone else, dying.

"Harry," I heard Draco speak in a low whisper. "I'm scared."

I look over to the young blonde and gave him a sad smile. "I am too," I told him. "But there's not much we can do about it."

"Please don't go," he had a quiver in his voice. "You'll die if you go and you know it," a tear rolled down his flushed cheeks.

I take my thumb and rub the tear away and I let my hand rest there for a moment before pulling away.

"I'm sorry Draco..." I bring my hand up and pinched behind his left ear, hard. He passed out once I did. I did I know that he would? Well, you see I saw Parkinson do this to him when Draco refused to sleep when he really needed to. It came in handy that's for sure.

I'm only doing this because I knew that he would try and stop me from going to the courtyard and I knew if he couldn't convince me not to go, he would come with me. I wouldn't aloud that. So, I asked Draco to bring us somewhere where he knew that no one would be able to find us; that would be the reason why we would be in the Astronomy Tower. I love Draco with all my heart and I wasn't going to risk him dying because of his stubbornness. To be honest though, that's probably how I'm going to die.

~

"Well, well, well," drawled the person who had hurt me the most. William Dust. "Isn't it the traitor who has fallen for a freak. Look guys! It's Potter the freak accident."

"And it's the rapist and his gang that kills innocent lives," I glared at them.

"What'd you call me?" He growled.

"You heard me!" I shouted. "I don't have to repeat myself to you!"

He huffed. "Fine. What did you call us here for?"

"I called Mr. Frank. Not you," I told him.

"Well...we don't know where he is," Dust told me. "So you get us!" A crazy smile spreading across his features. "You can finally die! What all of us wanted ever since you've raped my girlfriend and knocked her up!"

"For starters, she was my girlfriend at the time, and secondly, she lied to you. She was also the one that wanted to have sex with me, so we did. She got knocked up and couldn't admit that she, and I, made a mistake and didn't use protection when we had sex. She told me that she was on the pill and that it was all fine. And because of you and your posey and and her and just everything! Rumors being spread about me and girls and guys coming up to me to ask if I could fuck them!? Are you insane!? I would never do that! I'm not some whore! But apparently you didn't believe me when I told you to back off when I wouldn't have sex with you. Isn't that right Dust?" I ranted and exposed. "You couldn't get me in bed, so you go for the next best thing, my ex-girlfriend. But my question is," I pause. "Why does everyone hate me? I can already tell you that it wasn't fully because of the rumors of me raping a girl. No. It's something more isn't it?"