2. Caught in 4K

"YOUNG PERSON!"

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

You sat in your room on a facetime with your (broke) friend, Kim. She was the only one that acted like she wanted in front of you. Most of the kids tried to be as nice as possible to milk money from you... Although she still asked you to buy her lunch when she had empty pockets. Anyways she was talking about her roblox account being hacked.

"You don't understand [Y/N]! My fucking account got hacked and I lost ALL my fucking pets! All my oxes and soon to be mega monkey were stolen by this dumb bitch!"

"Sheesh you can just get more can't you?"

"NOOOO! Because those were limited! She took my silly duck and my rat too! And my fucking Snow owl! She took EVERYTHING I worked so hard on!"

"Shouldn't have let you play adopt me in the first place if I knew this would happen."

"Shut up you don't understand my pain ಥ‿ಥ"

She continued sulking in her bean bag with her hippo plush and a blanket on. You tsk'ed in your chair, waiting for your face mask to dry. It was Spa day so naturally both of you had face masks. Kim was painting her nails angrily with transparent nail polish while I brushed my hair with a comb. Right now it was 10 am and Kim had been crying about it since 7 am, which makes it 3 hours.

You sighed and just let it be, knowing the consequences of what would happen if you didn't listen to her. You shuddered when you recalled last time you didn't.

~Eddsworld Flaaaaashbaaaaack~

"It's so stupid! I mean going vegan? Okay that's fine. Shoving it into people's face? Uhm okay that's kinda irritating, but going after GORDON RAMSAY for not being VEGAN is too much!" You were listening to Kim talking about some old vegan hag going after celebs. You wanted to bang your head against the wall listening to her but you got a better idea.

You lazily moved your mouse over to 'end call' button and contemplated whether it was a good or bad idea to do so. •fuck it• you thought and clicked it. Finally not hearing her voice, you rested your head on the desk and sighed in relief.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU END THE CALL IN THE MIDDLE OF OUR TALK IDIOT?!?!" You heard from behind. Eyes were watching both of you as a certain hothead walked closer to you. She glared at you expecting an answer but you kept quiet.

You felt a sudden pain on the back of your head. "Ow! What was that for?!" You cried.

"Serves you right for leaving the fucking call whore!" She snapped back and kept hitting your head with a rolled textbook.

"I'm sorry, okay?! Just please stop hitting me!"

"On 2 conditions! You're paying for my lunch AND let me copy off your homework."

"Fine! Fine! Just stop it hurts like hell!" You said. •How the fuck is she this strong when she's literally just 4'10?!• you thought to yourself looking at her angry face.

"You look like a monkey that was refused a banana..." You grumbled.

"EXCUSE ME?!" The girl yelled before lifting her hand up again to smack your head. "You have 5 seconds to hide, [Y/N]." She said threateningly.