8. neighbors

"Morning!" You heard when you got downstairs.

"Morning~" You yawned out and stretched.

"I made some donuts with powdered sugar. You can have some if you'd like! I made them mostly because I craved donuts buuuuut we can give some to our neighbors since there's WAY more than extra ." Kim said holding out a big plate full of donuts and the puppy on the counter yipped happily.

"Sounds pretty like you, what time is it?" You asked and bit on your donut.

"Uhhh... 1:43pm. I woke up at like, 10:42am." The ravenette shrugged. She then proceeded to chop some raw beef and chicken breasts and put them in a bowl. She put the bowl down on the floor for your pets to eat. Kim grabbed her puppy and put it down next to the bowl before it started scarfing down the contents of the bowl.

"Oh! I checked their gender and the little pup's a boy! I was thinking of naming him Alex or Cody. I don't know which one to choose since both of them sound cute!" She explained. You nodded, humming at the thought.

"Anyways wanna meet the neighbors with me?" She suggested.

"Yeah sure why not." You accepted the offer.

You both headed next door to a modern house with decorative trees and bushes around.

You knocked on the door and after a few minutes it revealed a girl in a tight, red dress with matching high heels and nails. She had auburn, slightly messy hair reaching her waist and she wore a smile on her face. "Hi! Can I help you?" She asked.

"Hey there! We're from the neighboring house on the right and we just moved in! We thought it would be nice to get acquainted with you, so my friend here made some donuts! Also, my name's [Y/N] and she's Kim." You told her and pointed at the girl next to you.

"You're hot– yah! What was that for?" She yelped when you pinched her arm.

"Stop telling everyone you meet that they're hot!" You scolded. The girl in front of you chuckled.

"Thank you for the compliment. Anywhoozie, my name is Cherry and I live with my parents, although they're not here at the moment." She introduced herself.

"That's fine, do you want a donut?" Kim offered.

The girl smiled and went to get a plate before she took 3 donuts. We then left to the house on your home's right. It was very mexican/hispanic looking and shouting could be heard from inside.

You knocked on the door. "¡Miguel, abre la puerta!" A raspy female voice was heard from the house. [Miguel, open the door!]

"¡Sí abuela!" A boy's voice was heard before the doors were opened. In the doorframe was standing a boy with black hair and matching eyes. He wore a T-shirt with shorts and was barefeet. "Hello! Is something the matter?" The boy asked. [Yes grandma!]

"Hi! I'm [Y/N]-"

"And I'm Kim!" She butted in.

"-We're the new neighbors next door and we thought it would be nice to meet you!" You continued.