7. New house and... mini roommates?

That up there is how the house looks like! I don't have sims 4 to build myself so I looked up on YouTube some houses.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

You were finally here. Standing, looking at your new house. At the doorstep were standing 2 guys, their facial expressions showed slight nervousness and... fear, possibly? When they saw us getting out of the taxi, the man sighed relief as the other one next to him hurriedly walked up to us.

"Hi there! Which one of you is Kim?" He asked hastily.

"That would be me." The girl next to you answered him.

"Ah! It's really nice to meet you, here are the keys and you don't need to pay any additional money! There's a backyard too! All you need to do is sign these papers!" He said, his voice hinting obvious uneasiness and his hand slightly shaking too.

"Alright let me just get a pen–"

"No need you can have mine!" He cut her off. Kim shrugged it off and signed the papers. You looked at her, wondering if she really is that oblivious or if she has tricks up her sleeve.

"Well then it was nice meeting you two I'll see you around!" He quickly shook your hands and went inside the taxi we just drove in.

"Yes yes it was a pleasure meeting you I made cookies for you as a greeting and we'll be happy to see you again sometime byeeee!" The other guy shook your hands too and buckled up after he got inside the car. They zoomed off to wherever and you looked back at the house.

It looks (your opinion). You (like/dislike) it!

"LET'S GOOOOO!!!!" She screamed and pulled you inside the house.

"I call dibs on the bedroom to the left!" She said from upstairs, You heard her putting her stuff around.

You shrugged and moved to the room right across hers. Opening the door, you threw all your stuff next to the door and laid down on the bed. You abruptly got up and looked under the bed, hearing a faint mewl under you.

"Ouch!" You cried, feeling sharp claws scratching your cheek.

"Mrooow..." The kitten hissed at you.

"How did you get here?" You wondered. Before you could try to do anything with the kitten, suddenly you heard yelling from downstairs. Getting down you saw a demon and Kim smacking it with a broom.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE YOU FUCKING BITCH ASS DIRTY SHOE KISSER!!" She screamed and smacked it across the face. The demon screeched and tried to squash her like a bug.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Kim shouted at it. The demon stopped and looked at her. It sat down and contemplated it's life choices. You looked at each other and back at the demon. It then got up and before it left through the front door, it said "I'm sorry for the trouble. I realized that haunting people and terrorizing them isn't actually as fun as my father always said. I'll pursue my dreams instead and become a ballet dancer. Thank you for making me realize my mistake! I will see you next time."

"What." You two deadpanned. You shrugged, grabbed a piece of meat and left, going to your room. You still had to deal with that kitten.

You looked under your bed, finding the small creature to still be there. It kept it's hostility towards you, but as soon as it noticed the piece of meat you held, it lowered it's guard.

You put the meat on the floor for the cat to eat and sat down criss crossed a few steps away from the food. It came out and jumped at the meat, scarfing it down. After it was done eating, they slowly neared you and put a paw on your leg.