3. Argument and a weird snitch

[Y/N]'s P.O.V

"YOU! YOU LITTLE SNITCH! I KNEW ONE DAY YOU'LL DO SHIT LIKE THIS!! I'LL BEAT YOU INTO A PULP!!" Kim shouted at him and started rolling up her hoodie sleeves. She went up to him, grabbed his shirt, threw him on the floor and sat on his stomach, immobilizing him with her legs. She lifted her fist up, about to punch him when mom spoke "Ridgewell don't you dare hit-"

"You're such a meanie babe~" Danny whined, cutting off whatever mom was going to say. He wiggled his arms out from her legs and wrapped them around confused Kim, hugging her tight.

Wait-

Wait WHAT–

"I- what? What the fuck are you saying?!" The ravenette said both angry and confused. She let go of his shirt trying to process what he just said.

"YOU'RE DATING MY BROTHER??????" I shouted and went up to them. She turned her head my way. "No I'm not! He's like 6 years older than me! Why even would I?! He's either a fucking idiot or has more than a few loose screws up in there!" She snarled and then shot me a look that said 'If you even think about accusing me of lying I will make you deepthroat a chainsaw'.

After a 5 second thought I replied "Alright I believe you." "Good." Kim hissed, she still wanted to punch him I guess. Kim then looked back at Danny with a growl emitting from her throat.

"Explain yourself you stalking ass titty sucking momma's boy or I'll punch the daylights out of you!" She spat, trying to get out from his hug.

"I thought you liked hugs? Why are you trying to get away from me?~" He said and nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck while tangling his legs with her smaller ones.

"OH GOD YOU REALLY ARE STALKING ME I NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT–" her voice was cut off suddenly, her eyes widened and then she shrieked out "Are you sniffing me?!" and punched Danny's chest.

"You're such a sadist dove~ But I don't mind as long as you're physically touching me~" He purred and dug his head into her neck further, while Kim shuddered at the closeness.

"[Y/N] help meeeeeee–" she whined, desperately trying to get away from him. I snickered at her pitiful state.

"No loser you deserve it after all those years of smacking my head" I then took a picture with my phone to later blackmail her with it.

"[Y/N]." A chilling voice was heard from behind me. I turned around to see my mother, standing with her arms crossed. "I thought I told you what I think of your stupid career choice." Her voice was full of anger and her face showed no mercy.

"You always told me that I can do whatever I want! You said that you supported my career choice when I was younger! That no matter what you will accept my future and what it holds!"

"Yes but I meant any career choice I will approve of! I don't want you to become a failure and make a fool out of yourself! What will everyone my rank and higher ranks think if I told them 'Oh my child became a rapper'?! What will people at the press conference think?! I'm getting rid of your stupid equipment in your room and you can say bye bye to your little friend Kim too!"

"What do you mean, mom?!"

"She clearly has bad influence on you! You are going to stay as far away as possible from her! We're moving you to France and there you will continue studying to take over your family's business! Now go to your room and I don't wanna see you getting anywhere else you hear me?!"

"I HATE YOU!!" I ran to my room, devastated. She wants me to leave my only friend and become someone who is not me. Grabbing my pillow, I started hitting it to let off some steam. After about 8 minutes I got tired and went to sleep.

~meanwhile with Kim and Danny~

3rd person P.O.V

"Can you let me fucking go?!" A girl said kicking her legs. "Nu-uhhh~ Not until you give me a kiss~" the boy teased and puckered up his lips. "NEVER!!! The day I'd kiss you will be when elephants fly!" The angry female retorted and slapped him.

"Danny." Mrs. [L/N] called.

"Yes mother?" The 24 year-old boy asked, turning his head to look at the woman.

"Get rid of this girl. I do not wish to see her face." She answered.

"But mother, she's supposed to have a sleepover here. Letting her go out in the middle of night is too dangerous! If something happens to her, you'll be the one hold responsible for it since you were supposed to look out for her! It could affect your business severely." He told her. A sly smirk making it's way to the tall boy's lips. "But don't worry mother. I will keep her from [Y/N]~" he chirped happily and lifted her up in a bridal style. A string of curses and protest following from ravenette's lips.

As they neared the pink haired boy's room (he dyed his hair), Kim started getting tired since it was 1:30 am already. Which was about an hour earlier she normally goes to sleep.

She was quite tired mentally but she for sure wasn't going to just give in without a fight. She tried pushing Danny away, resolving in him pulling the smaller female closer to his chest.

The girl stopped moving and groaned, storing whatever energy she had left in her. The male smiled softly at that and opened the door to his room, casually putting her on the bed. After that he went to his closet, took some clothes and went to change in the bathroom.

He came back in a white sleeveless t-shirt and black shorts. His hair was wet after showering but he didn't bother to dry it. He then grabbed another t-shirt and gave it to the younger teen. She grabbed the clothing and got up, about to make her way to the bathroom.

She was stopped, however, by 2 arms wrapping around her waist. "Where are you going? You're not leaving me, right?" He questioned the small female. "If I'm going to change at least let me do it in the bathroom, sheesh you're so annoying." The girl moaned in frustration.

"Why won't you just change here? It's closer to the bed~" the cotton candy haired male whispered to her ear. "And let your perverted ass see me in my underwear? Yeah no thanks." She spat and took his hands off of her, finally able to go change. •It's not like I haven't seen you before anyways~ But I guess you wouldn't know it• he thought to himself.

She came back after a minute in his t-shirt. She was a quite small person so the cloth's hem reached her knees. It was a simple gray color. She grumbled some curse words directed at the boy and snuck her way inside the blankets. Thinking the female is asleep, the pinkette pulled her closer and dozed off into slumber.

Little did he know, that she was already plotting in her head...