5. Moving out~

[F/M/D]- Favorite McDonald's Dish

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

You woke up the next day, noticing the emptiness to your left. Getting up, your eyes trailed around the room and then landed on a certain ravenette sitting on a chair and looking for something on your laptop.

"Good morning ugly rat, you look terrifying when you sleep." She said.

"Good morning to you too fat gorilla face, your yesterday night cuddles weren't as passionate as back then." You barked at her.

You grabbed your phone to check the time. •11:27am… I never slept this long… usually someone would wake me up at 7am.. it's nice to finally wake up without the feeling of exhaustion after I get up.• You thought and got out of bed.

"After you take a shower we're getting out of this place and move to Bleakburn. I'll fill you in later." She stated. You did what told to and went to the bathroom yawning. 30 minutes later you came back with wet hair and sat down next to Kim, putting your head on her shoulder. "So mind telling me why are we moving 2 towns away from Southwoold?" You questioned her.

"We're going to move to Bleakburn since I found a nice house there for surprisingly really cheap, it has a renovated kitchen and bathroom with 2 bedrooms. I personally think it's beautiful! We're still living here in Ordvale, since I have nice memories with this state! It's just a different town and it's going to be a nice, fresh start! We'll stop by at my house to get some of my stuff before we leave to catch a train that's going to take us from here..." She pointed at the train station on the laptop "... All the way across to here!" She then moved her finger up and stopped at another train station in Bleakburn and turned to you with a smile.

"All we need to do now is just call an Uber and find a job there so we don't have to use all the money we have on your bank account." Kim stated happily and patted your head.

"Y'know one day someone will think of us as a couple." You commented.

"Pshh, so what? If you worry so much about people accusing us of being a couple we might as well just be one." She shrugged.

"You're really weird sometimes."

"I'm not the one that brought up this couple talk."

[Y/N]'s P.O.V

"Yeah, you're right. Anyways what time does the train depart?" I asked and lifted my head up.

"6:30pm. It's 12:13am right now so let's get going." She sighed and got up from the chair. I did the same and packed my laptop back in the bag. I pulled the strap over my head and walked over to see Kim ready to leave and her hand putting her phone back in her pocket. "I called an Uber and they said it's going to be here in 5 minutes. Make sure you took everything and by everything I mean your stuff and the free soap and shampoo from the bathroom." She informed me. I nodded and checked my bag, pockets and the bathroom to make sure I have everything.

We went to the front of our hotel to see a familiar taxi car and greeted the driver. He put our bags in the trunk while we got inside the back seats. He came back and sat down in the driver's seat and asked "where to?".

"[Put random address here] please." The girl next to me said. We drove for 8 minutes and stopped in front of Kim's house.

"Wait here, I'll be back in a few just need to pack stuff." Kim said as she got out of the Uber, to which I replied with an okay. I turned on some music while waiting for her. She came back with a big suitcase and a smaller backpack. "Hey! Could you stuff this inside the trunk too please?" She asked the driver. He nodded politely, put the suitcase in and came back. After Kim and the driver got in he said "Where to now?".

"The Southwoold's Train Station. The one called Zavodna L. Station." I answered.

"No problemo! We'll be there in about 20 minutes!" Uber guy beamed.

"The name sounds pretty Russian doesn't it?" Kim chuckled.

"Yeah but at least it's not written in russian alphabet so we can still read it." I replied.

~21 minutes later~

"We're here!" The driver said. Kim hastily got out of the car and ran over to a nearby trash can. I sighed, totally forgetting that she has motion sickness. I paid the driver after he took out our luggages from the trunk and thanking him. Kim came back soon after the car drove away looking a lot more better than before in the vehicle.

"It's still soon af right now. It's literally 12:57am and we got about 5h 30m to waste." She croaked out, her throat dry after puking up quite a bit.

"Now that I think of it, I haven't been able to eat anything before getting here." I muttered.

"Well how about we go eat something? I think there should be a restaurant here somewhere..." Kim pondered.

She looked around the place and pointed her finger at a familiar restaurant. "Look, over there! There's McDonald's down the crosswalk! How convenient huh?" She beamed in excitement.

"Luckily they have to-go so you can get us some food while I wait here and keep an eye on our stuff!" She clasped her hands, looking at me.

"Sure, I'll go buy [F/M/D] with a Cola/Milkshake on the side and I'm guessing you want a cheeseburger and 9 box chicken nuggets with sprite?" I questioned. She nodded excitedly.

And so I grabbed my wallet and went over to McDonald's. After putting our order I waited for my number to be called. Patiently standing close to the 'collect your meal' spot someone accidentally bumped into me from behind, causing me to stumble forward a little. I looked behind to see a really, REALLY tall guy with a bomb for a head. He wore a dark greenish-blueish hoodie and orange pants.

"Sorry about that, I didn't see you there." Bomb guy said, scratching his neck. His voice was the tone of an electric guitar, but you could actually make out words.

"Being this tall I probably wouldn't see anyone either. No worries btw it's not like I died." I exclaimed.

"My name's Whitty, what about you?" He asked.

"I'm [Y/N] and I'm here with a friend. She's at the train station keeping an eye on our luggages."

"You're going on the train? Where are you both going?"

"Bleakburn. It's 2 towns away from here."

"Oh really? I'm going there too. I neᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʰᵉʳᵉ..." He mumbled the last part. I wasn't going to question what did he say, it could've been something he didn't like to talk about. I heard my number getting called and went to get our food. "Welp, I'll see you around!" I smiled. Before I exited McDonald's I looked back at Whitty and noticed that he doesn't have an ass. Like this dude's got anti-ass going on there!

I went back to see Kim laying on a bench with our stuff. When she saw me she got right up with excitement bubbling inside of her. "Fooooooood!!~" She beamed as I sat down next to her and took out her meal. We ate our food and waited for the train, occasionally munching on snacks we bought the other night.