4. Running away

[F/S]- Favorite Snack
[F/C]- Favorite Candy
[F/D]- Favorite Drink
[F/C/F]- Favorite Chips Flavor
[S/N]- Shop Name

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

[Y/N]'s P.O.V

"This was definitely one of your dumbest plans ever." I said, getting up.

"It might have, but it was more than worth it if I can have you by my side." The ravenette next to me replied and turned her head to me, smiling.

"That sounded SO cheesy girl." She chuckled at that sentence.

"Well who could resist such a hottie like you anyways? You could easily turn any (guy/girl/attack helicopter) gay." She commented and pulled me closer, making both of us laugh. I blushed and kept laughing at Kim as she started flirting playfully with me. It was 3:48 am and we were together in a small hotel room laughing, chatting and eating snacks we got from our favorite shop without a care in the world.

But... how did we end up in this hotel room anyways?

~Earlier at 1:37 am~

Kim's P.O.V

I quickly but carefully got out of this creepy ass dude's grasp as soon as I heard him snoring. That crazy bitch needs to stop watching me cuz it's seriously freaking me out!

I opened the door thinking it was leading to the hallway. Big mistake. Inside was a bunch of my missing stuff, even my favorite bra! I closed it back fighting the urge to kill the sleeping ogre.

I grabbed my clothes and got out asap to find [Y/N]. I found the right door leading to the hallway and ran to their room. I opened the door to find them sleeping on the bed next to a pillow with a hole in the middle of it. I went up to them and started shaking them by the shoulders. "Wake up [Y/N] or else you'll never hear the end of it!" I whisper-yelled at them until they finally opened their eyes.

"What the fuck do you want you-" They said angrily before I put my hand over their mouth, shutting them up. "Shut the fuck up bitch or you'll get us caught!" I whispered to [Y/N], glaring at them. They stared at me sleepy and confused with this look that said 'bitch you explain why you wake me up from my slumber'. "We're getting you out from here." I exclaimed and grinned widely at them, taking my hand from their mouth.

".... What?" "I said, we're running away! You heard what your mom said! She's going to move you to France for fuck's sake! I'm not letting you get away from me just because you have a bitch for a mother!" I whisper-yelled and smacked [Y/N]'s head. "Now get a backpack or something, pack your shit up and let's run away! We can live together and make our own money to live off! C'mon!" I said and pulled them up. "Okay okay let me just stand up!" They groaned and got up.

I grabbed their biggest bags and gave them one bag. Opening it I started putting all their necessary stuff in. [Y/N] did the same and shoved all they needed. "So, what now? We can't get through the living room because she's probably waiting there to get us busted." They said and looked at me expectantly.

"We use the window." I replied calmly.

[Y/N]'s P.O.V

"We use the window." Kim said.

WHAT–

"What?! Are you cra–"

"Shhhh!!!!!"

"How in the world are we gonna do that? This is the 2nd floor so we'll break something for sure!"

"Not if you have something soft enough under to catch you." She winked and smirked.

"Y-you can't be serious!"