But For You To Be With Her...

Malcolm's POV

"Malcolm-ah...wake up" I groaned as I felt someone shake me gently.

"No...one more minute" I said and heard a giggle.

"Malcolm-ah...you should wake up" I heard again and decided to open my eyes.

I blinked for a few seconds as my eyes were getting used to the lighting of the library. My vision cleared and was met with none other than Dahyun. I backed away a bit as our faces were too close to each other.

"Dahyun? What...What are you doing here?" I asked as I release a yawn.

"Me? What are YOU doing here?" She giggled and I gave her a confused face.

"Studying. What about you?" I asked back as I looked around and saw that the other people that were here are gone.

"Well...I was on my way home but I wanted to check out a book from here then I saw you" She smiled and I smiled back.

I checked my phone and my eyes went wide as I saw the time. I instantly fixed my stuff as I heard the notifications ring. I quickly checked it and my guess was right, It was Chaeyoung, looking for me.

This is bad... very bad

I could feel Dahyun's confusion and I needed to explain why I was rushing. I zipped my back and faced her.

"Sorry Dubu...but I have to go" I said and she nodded.

I frowned as I waved at her and left the library. I ran as fast I could to Chaeyoung. 

Please be there...please be there

After running and running, I took a turn and arrived. I saw Chaeyoung and Hyunjae, who was on his motorcycle.

"Come on Chae...I'll take you home. It's been an hour already" I heard Hyunjae said.

"It's fine...maybe he won't come-"Chaeyoung said but I cut her off as I made my way to them.

"I'm here! I'm here...Sorry I'm late Chae" I put my hands on my knees as I panted.

"Are you okay?! Did you run?!" She asked and I chuckled before nodding.

"What took you so long?" She asked and I stood up properly.

"I...uh...fell asleep" I said as I gave her a goofy smile.

"I told you, Chae...I should've took you home" Hyunjae snickered and I looked at him confused.

"Hyunjae..." Chaeyoung called him to stop.

"Sorry, but I think her boyfriend can take her home" I said as stare him down.

"Some boyfriend you are" He shot back.

That's it

"Excuse me?" My eyes squint as I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

What's with this guy

"You heard me. She deserves better" He said and I was about to take a step forward but stopped.

I looked at my side to see Chaeyoung looking at the ground. I looked back Hyunjae and glared at him.

"Let's leave..." Chaeyoung said in serious tone.

"But, this guy-" I said.

"Let's just leave" Chaeyoung repeats before walking away.

Hyunjae huffed and I glared at him again before following Chae. I caught up to her and walked beside her.

"Can you believe that guy?" I asked as we walked.