Does She Know How Special You Are?

Malcolm's POV

I woke up as my alarm ringtone filled the room. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. It has been two weeks since Chaeyoung and I made up. Everything is back to normal. I opened my phone to see notifications pop up. I looked at two notification to see that it came from Dahyun and the other from Jungkook. 

(Kookie): Happy birthday man! 🤣

(Kookie): I messaged the others to meet at the Bbq place later for you too so you're welcome😉😂

I stared at his message as I put my hand on my forehead and sigh in annoyance. I smiled and shook my head.

Aish...This guy. I swear

I pressed the notification from Dahyun and smiled at her message.

(Dubu): HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALLOW!🎉🎂

(Dubu):DON'T GO TO SCHOOL LATE OKAY? I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TREAT LATER😂

I chuckled as I read her message. I went over to Chaeyoung and I's messages and saw that she hasn't messaged me yet.

I guess she's still asleep

I started doing my daily morning routine before heading to school. I got to my classroom and noticed Dahyun wasn't here yet. I chuckle at the irony as she said to go to school late but she's the one that isn't here yet.

I heard a crowd making noise from outside the classroom. I looked at what was happening and as they got closer, I heard them singing the happy birthday song.

 "Happy birthday to you~" I heard them sing as they walked inside. 

I felt my cheeks heat up and I smile as I felt flustered. I watched Stray Kids and Twice crowd around me as they sing and the other people from my class join as well. I smiled at them but my eyes land on Dahyun, who was smiling widely, and I smile back at her. 

I stand up from my seat while some of the people in front of me, moved to the side to make way. My eyes move to the space they made and I couldn't help but smile at my cute girlfriend, Son Chaeyoung, as she walks towards me while holding the cake. She handed me the cake and kissed my cheek. I blushed at the action and looked at everyone.

"Thank you guys so much" I smiled and they nodded.

"Fine...I'll treat all of you later" I chuckled and they all celebrated while I playfully rolled my eyes at them.

We talked and catched up before the all of them had to leave as classes was about to start. I looked at my side to see Dahyun and we smiled at each other.

"Whose idea was it?" I asked and she scratched the back of her head.

"Oh...well, it was Chaeyoung-ah's" She replied and I smiled at her answer.

"Oh...Thanks, Dahyun" I nodded as I looked back at the board.

Dahyun's POV

-Flashback-

I jog as fast I can to the bakery as I needed to pick up the cake before going to school. I checked my phone to see that I might get to school late. I told the others to meet at school by 7:30 and it looks like I might be the one that will be late.

I take a left and arrive at the bakery which looked like it just opened. I stop jogging and take a breath as I was panting from all of that. I go in not long after and went to the counter and claimed the cake I ordered. 

I went out the bakery with the cake in my hand. I felt my phone buzz so I take it out of my pocket with my free hand and accept the call.

"Dahyun-ah! where are you?" I heard Jihyo unnie ask.