𝟦𝟩. 𝖩𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌

𝖮𝖬𝖭𝖨𝖲𝖢𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖳

It was barely 9 AM and Billie had already been discontented by a series of unfortunate events, justifying the way she didn't bother to reply to people nicely anymore.

The early hours partially justified her grumpiness and outfit, which consisted on nothing but a black robe, wet hair and all as she walked through the house, holding a mug that had 'best mom ever' written on it whilst being mostly focused on her phone.

Just after scolding yet another person for not preparing things like she wanted, she was approached by Claudia, who held a vase of flowers.

"are these the ones?"

"no, but they will do." Billie gave the girl the total opposite of what she'd expected to hear.

"what? you didn't even look at them!"

"what did i ask for?" She turned around, giving Claudia her typical look of exhaustion.

"daisies?"

"Do they look like daisies to you?"

"...yes?"

"i- just put them at a random corner and come with me." Billie sighed, turning back around as Claudia placed them on said spot and came running after her.

"It seems like you're keeping better track of your anger...haven't seen you raising your voice today." She commented, being replied with a shrug which immediately engulfed her in an unexplainable bad feeling.

"...what did you do?" Claudia sighed, referring to the hired group of people.

"What makes you think that I did something?" Billie lowered her eyebrows, lightly offended by the assumption.

"You're being too silent and you being silent is never a good sign." She paused, "Are you going around stealing people's souls for fun again?"

"stealing souls? This isn't a disney movie."

After Claudia replied to her with a persistent raised eyebrow, she gave in with a brief huff.

"Okay, maybe I did something, but it's none of your business."

"Billie! I vividly recall telling you not to use it frequently after the tests we ran, you know that it weakens your system. The party's today and you're making yourself an easy target."

"the side effects only last a few hours if i take the meds." She shrugged whilst taking a brief sip of her drink, "And it's not like they're dying now anyways...I set it to the exact time they're supposed to be done so that i'm not forced to pay them anymore."

"you literally shit money everyday and paying is still a problem? Don't even get me started on the way you bought a whole damn Villa just to throw a birthday party."

"having money doesn't mean that i get to spend it recklessly."

Knowing that she wouldn't easily leave their conversation with a positive outcome, Claudia rolled her eyes, before glancing at the mug Billie held.