𝟨𝟣. 𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝖦𝗂𝗋𝗅

𝖮𝖬𝖭𝖨𝖲𝖢𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖳

The wet, thin white fabric stuck to Nayah's body as she absentmindedly ran her feet through the water, gazing up at the moon.

Due to her wearing nothing but a thong beneath the additional see-through clothing layer, her hardened nipples could be easily seen.

Standing on the very edge of the pool, she took a single deep breath, allowing her nerves to slowly flow out.

She never thought that being in Billie's presence could be so calming; perhaps utterly comforting.

In the water, her raven haired girlfriend admired her in silence, occasionally sipping on her chilling glass of martini.

"I love this," Nayah spoke up, ever so quietly as her eyes settled back on the water, "we should've done it sooner."

"you would've never taken me seriously if I came up with that offer." Billie shook her head, moving strands of wet hair away from her face.

"I always take you seriously." Her eyebrows lowered, eyes piercing into Billie's cold ones.

"If screaming my name is a way of taking me seriously, then sure."

Scoffing, she splattered water onto Billie's already wet frame.

"am I wrong?" She chuckled at Nayah's frustration.

Without replying, she shook her head in disbelief, setting her eyes elsewhere as Billie approached her.

Her head of dark hair lightly tilted to the side as she stood in between Nayah's legs, placing a hand on her delicate waist and sipping on her glass of alcohol ever so gently, not wanting to get tipsy too quickly.

Overwhelmed by her simple touch, Nayah took that moment to take in the head-spinning characteristics of the girl before her, feeling as if she hadn't credited them enough the past few days.

Billie's black hair was slick with water, strands of its dark tone making her eyes stand out quite a lot. Which did justice to her beauty overall.

Her lips; as full as ever with the usual pink tone to them, and her button nose was the cherry on top.

Her freckles were starting to fade again due to the slight weather difference.

And undeniably, her bored and dull eyes complemented her thick eyebrows.

As of clothes, she didn't bother going with an actual bathing suit.

All she had on were a pair of briefs and a black oversized shirt, which also made her curves stand out from sticking onto her body.

"I'll get another drink." Her husky voice snapped her out of it, and that's when Nayah realized that she happened to be horribly staring at her.

"You want anything?" She was already out of the pool, pressing on the ends of her hair and allowing some of the chlorine-filled water to fall onto the wooden floor.

"Apple juice. The one from the carton."

She raised an eyebrow at Nayah's request, but soon nodded, heading back into the beach house.