𝟤𝟨. 𝗉𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽

𝖭𝖠𝖸𝖠𝖧'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

Sleeping that evening was weirdly easy, but i'd be lying if i said that my ongoing thoughts weren't a problem for a little.

Last time Billie talked about owning me, i took it all as a complete joke.

But once she recalled it i knew i put myself into an irreversible path.

There were only two options: escape with Melanie and never return to that house of psychopaths, or just report everything Billie did to me in hopes of keeping her away.

Though, both routes could end up being a complete failure or on me getting killed.

Not like i would even mind anyways. If Billie said that the only way of keeping us apart is death, then so be it.

As much as i had significant feelings for her, my kids were not going to be raised by a narcissist.

I had promised myself that as much as my feelings grew, i'd keep my distance.

And even though the feelings were mutual, i wasn't going any further than a one-night stand with her.

but still, i wasn't exactly sure that i'd keep my promise.

𝖮𝖬𝖭𝖨𝖲𝖢𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖳

"Baby!" Scarlet yelled from their shared bedroom.

"what?" her wife retorted from the closed bathroom.

"Have you seen my wallet? it's not in my suitcase"

"why would you even bring your wallet?" Billie opened the bathroom door with her swimming shorts already on.

"because i don't want you paying for everything" she continued rummaging through the suitcase, until the very tip of a polaroid picture slid on her finger's pad, forming a cut.

Being a usual brat, she made the biggest scene over the small cut, obligating Billie to kiss the pad of her thumb to 'heal' the injury.

"better?" Billie questioned, receiving a nod from the smiling girl who curiously picked the picture up.

Her eyebrows immediately furrowed, before she went to question about the old photo.

Curiously, Billie leaned over to see it, her eyes widening as soon as the recognizable item met her gaze.

"wait...this isn't my suitcase" Scarlet stood up, "these definitely aren't my clothes and the only identical suitcase i saw was Nayah's. we probably switched up at the lobby"

Without a second thought, Billie snatched the picture from Scarlet's hands before standing up and leaving the room.

Her anger as she left the room in a sudden way was quite evident.

Luck seemed to be on Scarlet's side, and even accidentally, she managed to put Billie against Nayah.

a smirk formed on her lips as she followed behind her wife.