𝟤𝟣. 𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗄𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾

𝖮𝖬𝖭𝖨𝖲𝖢𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖳

Nayah had her knees up to her chest, attempting to protect her body from the cold surrounding the dark room as her skin painfully ached.

What Billie had done to her was yet another unforgivable mistake.

She spanked her to an unbearable point, where Nayah's skin started getting irritated and growing red.

Even with Nayah giving up on crying and begging her to stop, she continued.

Sixty seven, was the amount of spanks she left on her legs, torso and arms. While twenty were with her own hands, straight on Nayah's ass.

The girl who was physically in pain, barely being able to move without her limbs burning, was left questioning what did she do wrong to get to that point.

what did she do wrong to even come across Billie...

nice people normally suffer the most, but that was too much for her.

Nayah didn't deserve any of the unnecessary violence that Billie used to 'discipline' her...

Billie had problems and it wasn't just a handful of them.

She was battling herself every single day, while attempting to keep her sanity.

She wasn't in control of her own body anymore.

That's why her claims about willing to make things better between the two, seemed false to Nayah.

she thought that it was just another trap that'd scar her to life, so she promised not to believe in Billie's claims ever again.

It might've seemed as if Billie had thrown Finneas' advice out the window, but in reality, she had been trying her hardest not to snap at the minimal aspects. Instead, she was making the effort of trying to fix things with Nayah, but she simply couldn't.

It wouldn't let her.

Every time she got close to repairing it, something would cause her to snap, instantly going back to the first step.

and she still couldn't do anything about it.

Billie regretted beating Nayah right after paying attention to her chaotic state.

The large amount of repentance she felt just mixed in with self disappointment and she couldn't even land her eyes on the girl anymore.

so she turned off the lights and left the room without a single word, blocking Nayah out, who was begging her to take her out of the place.

She only ignored her cries because she knew that she'd eventually abide, but Nayah still 'needed' to learn her lesson.

as if unfairly beating her wasn't enough.

While Nayah sobbed on her own during the first hour, Billie was on her way to a strip club whilst holding tears back.

It might've been too early to do so, but it was one of the only things capable of putting her back on track.