𝟧𝟨. 𝖮𝗎𝗍 𝖢𝗈𝗅𝖽

𝖳𝖶// 𝗆𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋.

𝖮𝖬𝖭𝖨𝖲𝖢𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖳

Melanie had one too many cups in the presence of both girls.

The atmosphere inside the room was wild, and Nayah alongside Melanie herself were wearing revealing, showy halloween costumes found in the depths of their closets, whilst Blake sat down on Melanie's vanity chair, amused as the girls took turns to give her lap dances; 'Bitch Better Have My Money' by Rihanna, stored in the depths of one of Melanie's old playlists blasting through the speakers at the moment.

Blake herself was wearing nothing but her own pajamas since Nayah's whole idea to 'throw a party' was sudden.

She was confused as to why Nayah wasn't having anything to drink like Melanie, but opted not to comment on it.

Maybe she just wasn't the type to consume alcohol...

Billie still hadn't gotten home.

Why were they partying? Well, Nayah got enough of being upset over the mother of her kid's actions, and Melanie was all for the 'forgetting about Billie' procedure.

Blake just came along. They really didn't tell her the actual purpose but having fun wouldn't hurt.

Nayah didn't even know if she was actually allowed to see Blake, but who cares?

Billie does.

That's why Nayah was silently praying that she arrived way much later than expected.

Melanie got out of Blake's lap to get a beer, which gave Nayah the opportunity to approach her and proceed to yet again work her magic on the girl who was already heavily flushed.

Women were one of her few weaknesses and she didn't bother hiding it.

Lip syncing the lyrics, Nayah placed a hand onto the head of the chair, slowly grinding against the girl bellow her before reaching her hand up, placing it on Blake's chin and slowly bringing her head up.

They locked eyes, a smile which was being lightly suppressed by her teeth, plastered on Blake's own face as her hands settled on Nayah's waist, making her go faster.

Then they locked lips.

Moaning against her lips as she felt Blake gently bite onto her flesh, Nayah deepened the kiss, a hand going up to grasp Blake's D cups.

While she worked on that, Blake's hands had already sunk into Nayah's top, caressing the soft skin on her back until the same shirt got tossed out of the girl's body.

Melanie looked back, raising her eyebrows at the girls who were practically having sex at that point.

Outside the room, close enough to Melanie's door, was Billie; in search of Nayah.

She didn't find her in Blake's room, thankfully, and the loud music coming from Melanie's room only signaled that she was probably in there.

Then, just when Melanie was about to ask if she was allowed to join, Billie opened the door unannounced, quick to settle her eyes on both girls who were making out.