FINALE

Fourteen Years Later

Tom's POV

I had never felt love.

I had never loved too.

When I first brought to the orphanage, I knew it was going to be hell there. Everyone treated me differently.

But I somehow liked it.

Because they feared me.

I loved to see the look on their faces when I was around them. They looked so scared—so vulnerable. And it made feel good. I felt like I had so much power over them—seeing them cower just by my presence.

Weak.

Albus Dumbledore took me with him—to Hogwarts. It made me feel free for a moment. It's good knowing that I wasn't the only one that's different. As time went by... that became an issue—I wasn't the only one that's different.

Then what made me special then?

True, I felt free at the moment. Free from judging eyes and bad mouthing of people.

But I missed it. I missed the fear they were showing in their eyes.

Being in Hogwarts was not the same. People didn't fear me.

Until I found out about Salazar Slytherin.

His blood runs through my vein. I am the Heir of Slytherin.

Isn't that amazing?

I am someone.

An important someone. And I have the chance to be so powerful.

The fact that I am a half-blood made me sick. How could my mother so foolishly fell in love with a muggle?

How desperate was she to receive love from a mere muggle that she had to use a love potion?

Pathetic.

Love?

What even is that?

My hatred towards my muggle father just kept on increasing day by day, looking at the damage that the muggles had caused. And for me to share the same name as him—disgusting.

Muggles? In Hogwarts?

No.

I can't let that happen. They're nothing but worthless to this society! The blood of Salazar Slytherin runs through my veins and I shall continue his legacy in cleaning this society.

For years, I tried to open the chamber of secrets. I've been planning on recruiting some people to join me.

I would call them Death Eaters.

Because muggles were parasite to this community. They were death. If they don't bring death to themselves, they would bring death to this community.

The death of the purity of the wizarding community.

I was so close to open the chamber of secrets until Primrose Quinton came in the view.

I was somehow distracted by her.

Who was this girl?

There's something about this girl that made me feel different...

...Made me question about myself.

About my actions.

I was curious—curious about this girl. How was she making me question myself?