Forever Fall

Currently, a group of students is walking through the Forever Fall Forest on a field trip led by Glynda.

Glynda: Yes students, the Forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peaches asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest. I'm here to make sure that none of you dies while doing so. Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at four o'clock. Have fun!

Just as Glynda finishes talking, Jaune goes on to walk away only to be grabbed by Cardin.

Cardin: C'mon buddy! Let's go.

TIMESKIP

Teams RWBY and three members of JNPR can be seen collecting samples of sap from the trees that they need. A visibly bored Y/N could be seen sitting in a tree above Yang messing with his sword.

Team CRDL and Jaune could be seen at the top of the hill near the two teams overlooking them.

Jaune: Cardin, what's going on?

Cardin: Payback.

Jaune: Y/N? Pyrrha?

Cardin: They're the ones. Stupid animal thinks he can just do that to us and get away with it. And the red haired know-it-all who thinks she's so smart. Alright boys. Last night Ol' Jaune here managed to round up a whole box of rapier wasps. And now we're gonna put them to work.

Jaune: *nervous laugh*

Cardin: Now, according to one of the essays he wrote for me last week, these nasty things loooove sweets. I think it's time we teach those two a thing or two.

Cardin then helps Jaune to his feet before slamming a jar of sap into his hands.

Cardin: And you're gonna do it!

Jaune: Do what?

Cardin: Hit them with the sap. Either that, or I'll have a chat with Goodwitch and you'll be on your first airship outside of Beacon.

Jaune turns to face the direction of where his targets are and raises his arm to throw the jar only to lower is arm once again.

Jaune: No.

Cardin: What did you say?

Jaune: I said... NO!

Jaune then turns and throws the sap straight into Cardin's chest.

Cardin: Oh-ho-ho, you've done it now.

Jaune: *nervous laugh*

Cardin then grabbed Jaune by the shoulders to drag him off somewhere.

TIMESKIP

In the middle of the forest, Jaune gets thrown to the ground.

Jaune: Oof!

He then got picked up again by Cardin only to be punched straight in the jaw and dropped back to the ground.

Cardin: You know that wasn't very smart, Jaune-y boy. I'm gonna make sure they send you back to mommy in teeny, tiny, pieces.

Jaune: I don't care what you do to me. But you aren't messing with my team.

Cardin: What, you think talk like that makes you tough? You think you're a big strong man? 

Cardin then pulled his fist back to hit Jaune in the face, only for a huge light to go off and hurt Cardin's hand.

Cardin: AGH!