Once Was I Met You Both

**Fluff**
**Young Adults**
**I don't know what to add, so enjoy**

***

🖤Garu

Where am I?

The scene is white, everything I look is white..

What is this place?

'Garu? Sweetie? Where are you? It's time for dinner'

My head shot up, as the place spread around with colors. I realized I'm at someone's house, it was familiar but I kept staring as nothing rings my mind.

I realized I was sitting on the floor but... I couldn't get up, I was heavy weighted by something.

'Ah! There is my good boy'

I turn my head around and I saw someone who I thought I will never see once again.

'My baby boy..'

She picked me up, holding me in her dear arms that warms my whole physique.

Mom...

She was wearing a bright simper on her lips, also wearing a red and dark blue kimono around her body. Her hair is tight in a low pony tail.

Yet her face are covered by something..

Then, she brought me to the dining room, it shocks me to see my father as well.

He is in his high ponytail, opposing my mom, he wears a black and red outfit as he drinks his sake.

He's as well covered by something on his face.

I was confused, as much as I want to run towards them to give a hug, I was stuck on where my mother put me.

Ah.. A high chair.

Wait... A high chair!?

My mom is there, giving me something.. A food.

Was I hallucinating?

It feels real... I can even feel them like a real person..

I want to think that this is real, but I can't.. They can't be..

As I close my eyes and struggle, my body moved, both of my arms fling up as the bowl in front of me flew up and dropped all the edibles out.

'Garu, it's already food time.. Why are you upset, dear?'

'He might not like the food, don't force him, honey..'

That was my dad, he laughed as he drinks his sake.

But as I stare at him, I felt drowsy..

***

Hmm? Why does it feels like jiggling?